Kotobukiya Juggernaught and X-force Psylocke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has anymore pics of Juggernaut yet? I would think he'd be popular seeing the prices on the Koto Magneto.

From the pics I've seen, he doesn't look very good. The paint apps don't look very detailed. The sculpt was never that great to begin with in my opinion, so along with bland paints, I think this will be a average statue.

My biggest complaint is that he is hunched over too much. I saw this in person at one of the cons this year and if it is above eye level it is cool.
But if it is on a desk or even a chest high counter you have to stoop down to see his face.

I'm still on the fence. I'm hoping SSC will do a 1:6 scale Juggy figure! but that would be at least 2 years out.

My biggest complaint is that he is hunched over too much. I saw this in person at one of the cons this year and if it is above eye level it is cool.
But if it is on a desk or even a chest high counter you have to stoop down to see his face.

Bowen's has that same problem, unfortunately. I think it's a function of his helmet. It you show Juggy moving forward, his head will be down and it will be hard to view his face.

Thank you for the comparison jpsarri. I like the museum Juggy too. That piece doesn't get too much love from others though.

Just got mine today.

You probably wondering why I'm displaying him helmet-less? Apparently, Professor X wanted his helmet removed so that he can mind-control him but had no way of doing so, so he teamed up with Magneto and with his help, it was removed. To prevent Juggernaut from ever putting it back on, they have decided to implant the same polarity magnets in his head and the helmet so that when he tries to put it on, it will just keep on repelling and falling off...

:slap

2014-09-23205008_zps116e4904.jpg

2014-09-23203008_zps0d59e818.jpg

2014-09-23203002_zps951161c6.jpg

Video:

I need to verify whether the wrong magnet is in the helmet or on top of the head. For those who has this piece, can you help me verify by placing a metal rod such as a screwdriver tip to both the helmet and top of the head? Mine are both attract. I need to know which one attracts and which one repels? That way, I can confirm to Kotobukiya which one is the defect. Thanks!

It doesn't matter, bro. You just need to flip one of the magnets. It doesn't matter which magnet.

The reason why the magnets repel each other is because you have the same polarity facing each other.

I bet if you turn the helmet upside down, the helmet will stick to his head.

I need to verify whether the wrong magnet is in the helmet or on top of the head. For those who has this piece, can you help me verify by placing a metal rod such as a screwdriver tip to both the helmet and top of the head? Mine are both attract. I need to know which one attracts and which one repels? That way, I can confirm to Kotobukiya which one is the defect. Thanks!

If the helmet does not allow you to flip the magnet yourself, then I'd send back the helmet. They should give you in return another helmet with the magnet in the opposite orientation then your original. If they just give you another helmet with the magnet in the same orientation as your original, then you'll have the same problem.

If the helmet does not allow you to flip the magnet yourself, then I'd send back the helmet. They should give you in return another helmet with the magnet in the opposite orientation then your original. If they just give you another helmet with the magnet in the same orientation as your original, then you'll have the same problem.

I agree.

Back