Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said it before, but Koto is really making some waves lately. Gentle Giant is rising up as well.

Totally agree for Koto but GG not really. They were much better in early 2000s

Thanks, guys!

I'll post the final pics and a video review tomorrow ;)

Looks awesome! If I may suggest you should make the pants more matte to contrasts with the body and give it more texture :)

But nothing from Koto?

I have heard about the Bowen Goblin, but haven't seen any pics.

Not so far. The problem is Erik has a finite contract with Koto and he's only going to do a few (not sure how many) more pieces and that's it. :(

Kotobukiya is a fine art, honest and really really up to standard company, they love comics - not just milking movie fun boys- and this hulk as a lot of their pieces should be copied out in 1/4 scale premium formats........

Fantastic repaint. You are an artist in fact. I would like to get mine repainted as well as yours.

Not so far. The problem is Erik has a finite contract with Koto and he's only going to do a few (not sure how many) more pieces and that's it. :(

Oh, that sucks. So if the line continues (which it will), it'll have a whole new look and feel. Not sure how I feel about that.

is there a link for all the upcoming KOTO? im pretty up to speed with SS but when a bowen or KOTO piece comes out im always suprised.

I know they have a website, but I'm not sure what it is. I'm sure someone will chime in though. (And I'm too lazy to google it.) :lol

Oh, that sucks. So if the line continues (which it will), it'll have a whole new look and feel. Not sure how I feel about that.

I know they have a website, but I'm not sure what it is. I'm sure someone will chime in though. (And I'm too lazy to google it.) :lol

Store.kotous.com has their pre order stuff but I'm not sure if its got upcoming things that aren't yet up for po if that's what you're looking for...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I don't know about you gize but this Dougllassss fella sure does like to make a party in mah pantz!

Back