Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it turned out great! Did anyone else get this so we can check if the eyes is a widespread issue?

Picked mine up today. Alas...noticed he suffers from lazy eye only after I took them pics...

aQEYCPc.jpg

Fantastic shots my friend, can't wait to collect mine:clap

That is my problem... It's nice. But something is off. The Body sculpt looks nice but I am not sure I like the pose or color. I am not at all in love with the face sculpt.

Yeah, we really are in the same boat. Color, sculpt, eyes... just not doing it for me.

I really like the sculpt and color. However I have the same complaint with all the Koto's I used to have. The bases are supposed to be rock/gravel and they always look AWFUL. I was sold on getting this but I think I will wait until the next Sideshow offering.

Just received my hulk today from amazon without any notice, the eyes on it are messed up as well doesn't look good. Overall not really impressed when you see it in hand:monkey1 I guess my expectations where just really high with this one.

Last edited:
:slap I cancelled mine from Amazon earlier. I thought at 4000 pieces, it might be a good idea to see how other statues turned out. Bummer that more pieces have messed up eyes.

Me neither, bro!:slap

Was hoping you'd chime in can't wait to see your review but on my piece it's not just the eyes the paint on the left big toe looks like it's overlapping onto the nail, and there's a little crack on his right hand. Just like I said :gah: maybe my expectations where to high but I'm pretty disappointed.

Back