Statue Kotobukiya - Hulk (Classic Avengers Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would get it if I were you dude. I preordered one for myself. Sometimes I wish people would look past the whole "but it's 1:6 scale" excuse, and just get it. It's an unmatched sculpt...really incredible. Can you imagine if Koto/Sosa was allowed to do this in a Fine Art 1:4 or even 1:2 scale? It would totally dominate.

I thought that about their PVC Batman too. How sweet would it be if it were a 24" Fine Art statue? I wouldn't even bother ordering the SS PF Bats...alright, that's a white lie dude. I'd still get the PF. Haha! I'm all about the Bats!

No it'd not the size at all, as alot of you already know the Kotobukiya Pieces fit in very well with Bowen and I have both, that said, my problem is room, I am starting to run out of real estate, for now, until I do a complete update on my Collection Room but I already pulled the trigger and PO'd him :duff

No it'd not the size at all, as alot of you already know the Kotobukiya Pieces fit in very well with Bowen and I have both, that said, my problem is room, I am starting to run out of real estate, for now, until I do a complete update on my Collection Room but I already pulled the trigger and PO'd him :duff

Smart man...collect it first and then make room later

:hi5: Congrats buddy.

In my opinion I feel that this piece destroys all Hulk pieces, regardless of scale!

Absolutely. No other piece has nearly as much character as this one. Size isn't everything. Most of the 1:4s don't have nearly as much details as a 1:6. But this piece here is something special. This will be a conversation starter for many years to come. I don't see how a Hulk can get too much better. It shows the brash and arrogance of Hulk and the smirk shows his love for the fight. Just doesn't get too much better than that.

I agree with all points made...but I still wish this line were bigger. These Koto sculpts are so awesome, they are the only 1/6 line I am continuing to collect. This, Spidey, and Venom so far. These would totally own SS if they were 1/4.

As great as they look, if these weren't 1/6, I wouldn't be collecting them, so I'm glad they're the scale they are :wink1:

1069969_603434839677655_1642234902_n.jpg

:rock :rock

Ditto. This upcoming release of Koto Hulk is so cool. Erick Sosa is a true master in this art. Am very happy with his unleashed spiderman statue. Thinking of getting his Venom too. Happy days!

This is my favorite Hulk sculpt, however I have the other Koto Classic Avengers and even though they are awesome statues, They do not have the quality of Bowen/Sideshow, the bases actually look like crap on Cap and Hawkeye (they look like cheap plastic) in person. I will be getting the hulk .....but I think he and the cap are the only ones worth keeping.

This is a great sculpt and if you buy it from a distributor you can find him for sub $200. Direct from Koto he will run you $240+ S/h

I couldn't disagree more on the quality. I have Thor, Cap, Iron Man, and Hawkeye, and all are top notch IMO. The bases are plain rock, but they're well done plain rock.

I couldn't disagree more on the quality. I have Thor, Cap, Iron Man, and Hawkeye, and all are top notch IMO. The bases are plain rock, but they're well done plain rock.

Hey, just out of curiosity is you classic iron man face and body different colors? Because the face on mine looks yellow where the body looks like a darker gold. Defiantly noticable

Hey, just out of curiosity is you classic iron man face and body different colors? Because the face on mine looks yellow where the body looks like a darker gold. Defiantly noticable

Yeah, mine is like that. That aspect is one I definitely don't like about the Koto Iron Man. That was a very weird choice.

I've recently seen a few videos from SDCC 2013 and I'm super excited about this piece! The level of detail in the sculpt look outstanding!

I considered buying the Bowen Hulks earlier this year, but just found them a bit too glossy and cartoonish for my liking.

Erick did an absolutely outstanding job on the face sculpt here! The previous 1/6 Hulk statues I've seen make him look a little too ape-like in my opinion. I much prefer this portrait as it actually likes like a man who transformed into the Hulk.

October can't come soon enough!

Just Pre ordered, $190 from Chris at GadgetDynamix. Contact [email protected] and let them know jbonome25 sent you.

Got my Venom through these guys too. Excellent prices, great customer service. I highly recommend to anyone.

Back