Statue Kotobukiya G.I. Joe Bishoujo statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlet showed up yesterday here, and just wanted to post some shots fresh from the studio... She's fantastic from head to toe, and definitely one of my new favorite Koto pieces.

GI Joe Scarlet 1 sm.jpg

GI Joe Scarlet 2 sm.jpg

GI Joe Scarlet 3 sm.jpg

GI Joe Scarlet 4 sm.jpg

GI Joe Scarlet 5 sm.jpg

GI Joe Scarlet 6 sm.jpg

Looks nice. Love the colours, I'm committed to the whole line. Lady Jay is next after the Baroness.

Deep Discount cancelled my order with no reason given. Great first experience with them...

These will be my first koto collectibles. I get that they want these to be "cutesy", but I wish they went with an action pose for Baroness as well. Something as simple as her pointing her gun would be nice. :dunno

I already have this black version on order. Love how the red Cobra insignia pops against her black suit.

8368b7c0-3f49-4da7-b264-b7f1e80361ea.jpg

At first, I thought I'd get this red version, too ...but now I'm rethinking that. The gold (maybe yellow?) Cobra insignia on her gloves clash with the red. I'm thinking her gun needs to be black ...or even silver ...but not white. Looks like a nerf gun right now.

fed96a5a-79de-4e37-a8ca-02cef11e69dd.jpg

Back