Kotobukiya Fine Art line (Avengers 1/10 Art Fx - Pg 38)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarryAllen

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are not so many Kotobukiya threads here on Freaks so I would like to start this one so we all can discuss and share our thoughts.

It has been a while now since Koto announced their Classic Avengers line.
So far there are three most important characters from the team have been made.
384365_314337785249291_137679822915089_1459502_1238217723_n.jpg

I just found a concept art from Koto that they are planning on making more classic heroes (or at least one for now).
311970_300330903316646_137679822915089_1393302_314804014_n.jpg

I would love to see Koto making the rest of the team with match bases.

Re: Kotobukiya Fine Art line

Spider-Man and Venom look awesome. :rock

I'm really surprised by the how well this line is coming along. Hopefully, they keep it up.

I have been looking for this vinyl Venom statue for sometime now. Was it released like, a long time ago? Anybody who owns it or knows anything about it?

KOT10318-1.jpg

There are not so many Kotobukiya threads here on Freaks so I would like to start this one so we all can discuss and share our thoughts.

It has been a while now since Koto announced their Classic Avengers line.
So far there are three most important characters from the team have been made.

I would love to see Koto making the rest of the team with match bases.

Do you know how many pieces they will do for each piece?
They usually run high numbers like 6-7000 pieces of each.

KOT10318-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If I remember right its called "Venom Art FX vinyl statue" and is taken from the 3rd movie. It stands about 11" in height and is in 1/8 scale.

Thanks. I have been following it up on BBTS. They have it on 'Pre-order' but the date keeps moving forward to the next month. Don't think they will ever get it.

Last edited:

xKTOMK125.jpg

What about this one? I read that Bowen Designs is making an Action Magneto Statue or something.... but I don't know, Bowen's statues are too expensive for the size of their statues...

Would you buy this Koto Magneto?

Do you know how many pieces they will do for each piece?
They usually run high numbers like 6-7000 pieces of each.

So?? I am not a person that only buy items with low ES. I don't care if they make 10k pieces. If I like it and it turns out great then it is a must have.

xKTOMK125.jpg

What about this one? I read that Bowen Designs is making an Action Magneto Statue or something.... but I don't know, Bowen's statues are too expensive for the size of their statues...

If I am a huge X-Men fan then I would definitely get the Magneto and the whole X-Men team too. Since the 'danger room' line has matching bases then it would be nice to display them all together.
Or if you want to wait SSC might make Magneto PF in the future.

I am still on the fence about the Magneto piece from Kotobukiya.
I like the sculpt and the paintjob but am not too sure yet about the two pieces of shrapnel attached to his leg and cape.

Rainer

I am still on the fence about the Magneto piece from Kotobukiya.
I like the sculpt and the paintjob but am not too sure yet about the two pieces of shrapnel attached to his leg and cape.

Rainer

Those are removable (magnets) :)

xKTOMK125.jpg

This is my 1st Koto statue. I ordered this from my LCS. The owner is giving it to me for 20% off out the door. I LOVE this Magneto statue. I passed on the BD Villafane Mags and will pass on the BD action Mags for the KOTO one. IMHO this is the very best Magneto statue I have seen and I believe it will mix in well with the rest of my BD X-MEN line up. Can't wait to get this one in hand. Sosa knocked this piece out of the park!

This pose is unmistakable. X-Men #1 not only sold a kijillion copies, but it was the first comic I ever bought (with my parent's money). I was 7 year old. I read that comic and studied each panel until the book fell apart.

Not a fan of the school rubble in the base, but the figure looks good.

MAGNETO-JIM-LEE.jpg

marvel_magneto_L.jpg

I could be mistaken, but I think I read that both Iron Man and Cap will have swappable heads, Stark and Rogers respectively.

I'd love to get these if I knew for sure that a Hulk would be released too. They're the only 4 Avengers I care to put my shelves.

I could be mistaken, but I think I read that both Iron Man and Cap will have swappable heads, Stark and Rogers respectively.

I'd love to get these if I knew for sure that a Hulk would be released too. They're the only 4 Avengers I care to put my shelves.

Yes, both IM and CA will come with switch out heads respectively.

I think the classic Avengers Hulk will come up soon with matching base as the rest of the team, since Koto have decided to make Hawkeye and he is not as famous as Hulk. So yes, it is possible...

Back