Kotobukiya Fine Art line (Avengers 1/10 Art Fx - Pg 38)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya Fine Art line

finishedspidey01.jpg
From these pics I prefer the Koto one.

I don't know if it's even up for pre order yet.

Where on Earth can I find out more about these pieces and this line? I went to the Kotous.com site and there was no mention of any of these. Unless for whatever reason it's wrong? lol

The Koto version isn't up for preorder yet. There will also be a Venom to go along with it.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KOT10888&mode=retail

"the Amazing Spider-Man is slightly over 7 inches tall (1/6 scale) and floats almost 16 inches above the ground in this incredible presentation."

:D

So like... roughly 20 inches tall? o_0

Also, noticed one the pre-order page it gives you the option to upgrade to Collector's Grade and it says "Collector's Grade items are meant to be displayed in their packaging." Um... does that mean we can't remove it from packaging? Sorry for the n00b question but... I am one :p

Also, noticed one the pre-order page it gives you the option to upgrade to Collector's Grade and it says "Collector's Grade items are meant to be displayed in their packaging." Um... does that mean we can't remove it from packaging? Sorry for the n00b question but... I am one :p

No. It just means that the box will be in better condition. A lot of collectors don't take out their figures and toys and display them mint in box. You can still open the box.

No. It just means that the box will be in better condition. A lot of collectors don't take out their figures and toys and display them mint in box. You can still open the box.

Oh. Well screw that, of course I wanna take it out and display it :p

Yeah, you can take the item out of the box if you want. It is one way to keep up the value of an item when it's in its mint box, if you want to sell the item in the future.
If you are an investor then keep the box, if a collector then doesn't matter. :p

The specs for Koto's Iron Man MkVII (Shown here) say that it's nearly 16" tall. So maybe :D

That's awesome! I think this is a definite buy. I hope the Venom looks just as good! Also got my eye on that Magneto ;)

Speaking of... those pieces of metal on his sides, I think I read somewhere those are removable? Is that true or are they stuck to the piece?

I have no idea. Would be nice if they were removable. I also have my eye on Magneto. But I want to see the paint application before I purchase. I think I might do the same for Spidey as well. The Koto Gambit paint application kinda put me off. But that was then. The Mag & Spidey look nice so far.

Yeah, I actually saw the Gambit at my local comic shop on Monday and it was pretty bad. Let's hope they don't make those mistakes with Mags, Spidey, and Venom. Cause if there's no issues with them, they'll be pretty sick.

Last edited:

That's too bad about the Gambit. I need a smaller Gambit. I like grouping a 1/6 scale statue with Sideshow's LSB & nameplate to make a neat display.

That's too bad about the Gambit. I need a smaller Gambit. I like grouping a 1/6 scale statue with Sideshow's LSB & nameplate to make a neat display.

if u want a companion to the lsb, u gotta get the PF...still one of my absolute favorites! :yess:

Back