Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The DC Bishoujo thread

r they really worth i mean they look really nice but quality??

Man found the Catwoman on eBay for $132 + $42 shipping to Europe excl. custom fees and taxes. :gah:

Is it worth getting it? Imo, the statue is too small for that kind of price. Maybe save the cash and spend them on SSC stuff instead. Or...? :p

Man found the Catwoman on eBay for $132 + $42 shipping to Europe excl. custom fees and taxes. :gah:

Is it worth getting it? Imo, the statue is too small for that kind of price. Maybe save the cash and spend them on SSC stuff instead. Or...? :p

I don't know for that price, but they retail for like $50 to $60 each. That's quite a mark up. For that you might as well save it for some Hot Toys IMO. Maybe they will reissue Catwoman in the future. Who knows.

final control art of Power Girl
542481_416552345027834_137679822915089_1790897_571672470_n.jpg

I thought I heard no reissues for Wonder Woman and Catwoman? I could be wrong

I don't know for that price, but they retail for like $50 to $60 each. That's quite a mark up. For that you might as well save it for some Hot Toys IMO. Maybe they will reissue Catwoman in the future. Who knows.

I could see them reissuing Catwoman in her gray or purple costume... maybe a variant. But not a straight up reissue.

Finally, I have found and bought the Catwoman and Supergirl with a good price. I am so getting into this line now... Koto just bring on as many DC bishoujos as you can!

Huntress control art! :rock
459353_470148846334850_137679822915089_1975628_881223549_o.jpg

Mods, can we please move this to the DC Statue subsection? :)

Re: The DC Bishoujo thread (Huntress pg 3)

Bishoujo: literally "beautiful young girl", is a Japanese term used to refer to young and pretty girls, usually below university age.

Is this legal?

Bishoujo: literally "beautiful young girl", is a Japanese term used to refer to young and pretty girls, usually below university age.

Is this legal?

Yeah try Texas17+, Alabama16+, N.Carolina16+. Don't ask! Why would it be illegal there not naked.

It's not just you... a lot of collectors agree. I think so too. The Marvel ones have been kinda crappy lately but the DC series hasn't had a miss yet.

It's not just you... a lot of collectors agree. I think so too. The Marvel ones have been kinda crappy lately but the DC series hasn't had a miss yet.

Yah I got the x-23 last week and I thought it was a little lack luster. I'm glad we are getting a Huntress (anything). Been wanting something for years now.

Back