Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Wonder Girl, pg 34)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Zatanna pg 24)

Her face looks a bit young but overall it looks nice.... It's to bad they couldn't make the seam on the fishnets smaller...

Her face looks a bit young but overall it looks nice.... It's to bad they couldn't make the seam on the fishnets smaller...

Yea, it's a big seam for a smaller scale figure. Wonder why they can't eliminate it and stuff the material where the leg and boot meet. Ah well, still a great figure

I don't have a problem with the Face (Bishōjo does mean pretty young girl ) However I think her thighs look huge from the back! Lay off the pasta Z!

10917948_1029134110436318_6720837230393040099_o.jpg

Raven! Oh yeah. I'm lovin this line!

Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Raven concept art pg 25)

I love the Raven art

Black Canary is still scheduled to release this year and is using the same art from pages ago. I don't know what took her so long but i am glad she is finally coming.

Re: Kotobukiya DC Bishoujo Statues (Zatanna announced)

You must be joking right? Her face looks better than the Catwoman PF face by miles.

Face is awesome! The CW PF looks a bit old in my opinion. But MM I agree this one has a great face! I'm buying this one for sure!

Definitely in for Zatana and Black Canary.

Will need to see how Raven develops. The concept art looks pretty good, tho.

Batwoman looks really nice. :D I love the flowing cape.

This line is pretty awesome. They are small but looks great! Let's keep the dc girls coming! I want a classic balent catwoman for this line! Ss please do it!

Just got my Koto grail

YdIYA2A.jpg

Cool I sold mine and had to buy it back when koto started killing this line with so many new bishoujo coming soon. How much did you pay for her? I bought mine a year ago for 250.00 loose with damage box. Just bought the starfire, jubilee, and WW with dress. Is there any bishoujo collection pics on this site?

My DC Girls.

dcg.jpg

and the Marvel Girls
mavel.jpg

And these two.
fj.jpg

Moar bishoujos

Picked up Batwoman and Batgirl to go with Huntress

xSmo6rH.jpg

Batwomen looks great. :clap I have her PO I like BBTS, but they seem to be slow getting their stock in lately.

Back