Kotobukiya Carnage Fine Art 1/6th Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf what a weird pose, looks like a girl ninja just jumped off a roof and landed Ninja_Girl_pose_by_Sandora.jpg

A nice showing by Koto this year, JP. I think Carnage looks amazing. Might be one of those cases where the statue wins people over more in person. As I recall, that's what happened with Spidey Unleashed.

Absolutely! I was not expecting much this year but Koto came out with a bang. As always Sideshow steals the show; but Koto fans can feel proud of this beloved company once more. There is something for everyone.

A piece of advise to those that want to hear it (you can take it or can leave it). Don't be too quick to judge Sosa's work, or you be headed for a rude awakening. I was one of those that did not like the proto of Spidey Unleashed. I also did not like Venom unbound. I voiced all of my complains at SF and Erick was kind enough to reply and to ask me to trust him. I did, and I was pleasantly surprised by the final products. What I learn from Koto's and Sosa's products is that you cannot judge a book by its cover. Issues will be addressed and changes will be made before the production pieces hit the market. Carnage is still a year away from release.

I like the way they sculpted Carnage, better than the SS version but the pose is pretty bad.

I think his pose will look color paired up with koto venom and spidey. Dig the axe hand, not sure about the tentacles though.

I dont know jack **** about Koto, but people need consider that people like spidey, venom, amd carnage have a very limited amount of dynamic poses. Its all gonna look simple honestly. But these characters are so fantastic you just cant disregard em. Im happy for any koto and carnage fans.

Back