Kotobukiya Bishoujo Mass Effect 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kotobukiya Bishoujo: Mass Effect

^
lol d:

some pictures.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

img4887v.jpg

Re: Kotobukiya Bishoujo: Mass Effect

Looks good. I pre-ordered the FemShep, but I'm not sure I will get any of the other ones if they make them.

Got this the other day, mever got a chance to open it as i had a full house, was contemplating returning it but i'm glad i didn't, i opened it and love it.

Not sure if i'll get Femshep as i play a manshep. But i'm definatley in for Kasumi, Ashley and Miranda

Hey, can you take a pic with something mundane near it (like a can of Coke) to get a good sense of it's size? Thanks!

I never used the female Shepard so this will probably be a pass unless the figure is stunning.

Miranda and EDI are probably my most two wanted as well :rock

Glad everyone likes the Liara statue. Really looks great and she was an awesome character, especially in ME3.

I'd consider a male Shepard, Garrus (the bro of bros), and Miranda statue from these guys.

that updated femshep art looks nice. they lessen the heels she got on and made her face less..pouty?
have to see how it will translate to figure form though.

if koto/shunyama does miranda i wonder if the me fans who hated the liara and femshep for looking "sexy" and "not in character" would complain about miranda too, because she was designed to be sexy imo.

I'm really disappointed that they failed to capture the angry look she has in the artwork. The artwork is excellent, but this figure looks a lot less awesome.

Back