Kotobukiya Alfred Pennyworth ARTFX+ Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floreairfoot

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought it was a joke at first, but it's legit!

First Kotobukiya SDCC 2015 Exclusive - Alfred Pennyworth ARTFX Statue - The Toyark - News

SDCC-2015-Exclusive-Alfred-Pennyworth-ARTFX-Statue-001.jpg

It'll look great with the ARTFX+ Batman and Damian statues.

11406883_1127108410638887_1400991859563489034_n.jpg

I don't collect this line, so I have no interest in it, but I agree that for those collecting the whole Bat-family, this will be a nice addition for those who can get him!

I've yet to jump into any 1/10th pieces, though I'm still on the fence for the X-Men! I'll have to check out some videos and see how the figures look overall to see if they're worth jumping into at all!

I missed this announcement! Thanks for the heads up!

Just placed my order. The stock meter says they're about halfway through their inventory.

Now I've seen everything :lol

What? You haven't been waiting for an Alfred? Makes Aunt May, Jim Gordon, and Jarvis that much more likely. Lol.

This line up looks cool. I don't collect small scale but I ordered Alfred because it's Alfred. My want of all wants is a Damian PF but that might never happen. I might get this Damian to go with Alfred.

11406883_1127108410638887_1400991859563489034_n.jpg

I don't collect this line, so I have no interest in it, but I agree that for those collecting the whole Bat-family, this will be a nice addition for those who can get him!

I've yet to jump into any 1/10th pieces, though I'm still on the fence for the X-Men! I'll have to check out some videos and see how the figures look overall to see if they're worth jumping into at all!

Just had this dropped off today by UPS and it's very disappointing how it's packaged and how it does not come with a base. Seems like koto took the cheap way out on this one.

I was surprised when I got mine too. I wasn't expecting it to come on a card instead of boxed, though not including a base was intentional. He's supposed to be placed on Batman's base. Don't know why they couldn't throw in a flat square piece of plastic for the people that don't want to do that though.

Back