Kotobukiya 1/10th ARTFX Darth Vader statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's pics of the upcoming ROTJ Vader:

vader1a.jpg

I love these 1/10 scale figures, they go perfectly with the older "Unleashed" star wars figures.

This looks very nice! Only wished the statue was a bit larger. Not really a fan of the smaller statues :(

Any word on if they're coming out with an ROTJ Luke to go with that? If not, I may just go with the ESB one. It's nice to know they're still going for roughly the same price, so I think I still have some time.

I'm fine with this being a smaller figure and not having a lightsaber. I feel like any larger Vader (1/6th and PF), I would need to display with his lightsaber.

surely they will do luke,han, leia, chewie on down the line, jango fett is coming next, other then him i have not idea.

Any word on if they're coming out with an ROTJ Luke to go with that? If not, I may just go with the ESB one. It's nice to know they're still going for roughly the same price, so I think I still have some time.

I'm fine with this being a smaller figure and not having a lightsaber. I feel like any larger Vader (1/6th and PF), I would need to display with his lightsaber.

The superficial details are still ESB (for the most part anyway) - minus the reveal - the chest box is the main thing

the chain is also more visible

got the 1/10 koto r2d2 and cp30 two pack today, and they are and look awsome, i'm ready digging this line.

I got all i need from this line so far and will definitely get that Royal Guard set as long as they give us Emperor in is chair.

2heyped.jpg

Definitely my favorite R2 and Threepio sculpts to date..

4iitc1.jpg

I got all i need from this line so far and will definitely get that Royal Guard set as long as they give us Emperor in is chair.

2heyped.jpg

Definitely my favorite R2 and Threepio sculpts to date..

4iitc1.jpg

i have the new rotj vader and royal guards on preorder and plan on getting jango fett when released, i missed out on the storm troopers,hope they re-release them.so far i have cloud city fett,vader, darth maul and now r2d2 and cp30. a great line in my opinion.

Well they did mention that since they are not limited per se, they could conceiveably make more .... SANDTROOPERS and creatures we need!!

I hope they really continue this line and expand it with environments...Jabba's throne room, Bespin Freeze Chamber, Emperor's Throne Room, Cantina, Jawa Sandcrawler exterior, anyone?

Well they did mention that since they are not limited per se, they could conceiveably make more .... SANDTROOPERS and creatures we need!!

I hope they really continue this line and expand it with environments...Jabba's throne room, Bespin Freeze Chamber, Emperor's Throne Room, Cantina, Jawa Sandcrawler exterior, anyone?

yes a jabba would be awsome as gen. greivous would be too.
wouldn't gonna get the rotj fett, but it's in stock at amazon,couldn't resist, so i now have him on the way.these little statues are sure addicting.

just got my 1/10 rotj boba fett today, and he looks fantastic!, now waiting on rotj vader and royal guards next.

Hey guys,

What are the dimensions for the magnetic bases of these figures? They look to be about 5x5. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Thanks for the responses guys! I really appreciate it!

I've currently got an order in for Jedi Vader, Jedi Boba, and the R2D2/C3P0 combo.

I heard that the Sand Troopers will be the next combo set from Kotobukiya. I'm really looking forward to putting these in my display case.

Back