Kotobukiya 1/10 BTAS Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it. Nice little statue for the money. Looks good with the Bat Family of 1/10 Koto's.

Thats good, I know it goes with the New 52 line but if they did a good job on Alfred I know they will continue to put out great quality.

I kind of want to know if this is a one-off or if there is more characters planned.

1b7212426572cd4874404efa86708e27.jpg

07c34cf8c5d9e6dedc84465861147525.jpg

9065687aadf6c08385b2d47f0154150e.jpg

Interesting options. Now I'm curious what the conflicting combo of Disappointed, Clench/Roar, and Thumbs Up looks like when put together lol.

The jawline is a bit too exaggerated- more closely resembling his B:TNA look. Also, his gauntlet spikes are, depending on the source, too rectangular. But the body sculpt is great!

Hello Guys,
Any Idea when these will start shipping? I see many sites list November 2016, but the place I just ordered from states they wont get them until Feb 2017. Im not sure if they telling the truth, or pulling my chain. I think they order theirs from Diamond Distribution.Thanks.

Hello Guys,
Any Idea when these will start shipping? I see many sites list November 2016, but the place I just ordered from states they wont get them until Feb 2017. Im not sure if they telling the truth, or pulling my chain. I think they order theirs from Diamond Distribution.Thanks.

I saw a few in hand pictures on another forum earlier today, so it shouldn't be too long now.

In Europe it will come out in early December. I will get it in that month. Cant wait. I hope Koto will continue the line and later they will expand to Superman Tas, Justice League and Batman Beyond.

This is my favorite BTAS figure...
Their artfx+ Arkham city is my favorite Arkham figure next to the hot toys 1/6
The artfx-+ big chap has become my favorite alien figure
The artfx+ Vader is one of my favorite Vader's ....

If they make Godzilla, predator, and universal monsters and maybe the Munsters, I'll be golden

I've seen this released locally in Australia, so I imagine it must be available elsewhere by now? It's really impressive in-hand (or 'in-store', where I saw it on display) - really nice, slick lines give it a great sense of motion and an excellent likeness.

Looks like Pixel Dan already got his, anyway:

I'm not sure how his reviews are perceived on the board as I never see them mentionned. If it's any bother that I post them, let me know.

Back