Koto EP3 Anakin Skywalker Pics.............lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Yes, Koto should focus only on the non-human characters; Maybe it's just a prototype but Anakin looks terrible and the clone trooper looks great, nice example of the company's highs and lows.

anakin koto

I agree that the hood looks a little off, but I just love the blue clone trooper.

Scriff

looks like he got stung by a bee and his face is swollen up. i do like how they gave him the evil sith eyes though.

if they fix his face, fix the cloak (wasnt it all black in the movie??) i would be down for this all the way because the rest of him looks great!!!

Hey about Anakin's eyes, can someone enlighten me as to why they go Sith and then return to normal when he meets up with Padme? :dunno

It isnt terribly hard to make a Trooper. There's no human features in it and the armor isnt exactly detailed. So no wonder it looks good.

Anakin looks.......weird. The idea is good, but what they did with it hasnt been really succesful. I wonder if we'll see a better version of it after SDCC. Remember, Darth Vader from SideShow looked like crap too. So did Han Solo. But they fixed both and they look stunning now. And this (hopefully) prototype has a good chance of looking great if they fix him up.

re

I came across this publicity quote from Koto. on another forum, describing Vader 2 and a few things in the pipeline:

Kotobukiya
A new Darth Vader edition from this fantastic series of non-articulated figures is due out this summer, which poses the Dark Lord on a lava base with saber ablaze. An Anakin figure is planned to pair up with this Vader edition, and will be sold separately. Future releases include Jedi Luke, Slave Leia, R2-D2 and C-3PO, and clone troopers. Fortunately, much of the Koto line is available to domestic and international shoppers through other distributors.

Very nice if true.

Jedi Luke has potential, I suppose the face is the determining factor. 8o

re

My worry is that it'll look as bad as the Luke Stormtrooper. :rolleyes The only comfort I can draw from that list is that we'll get damn good clone trooperS and the droids. I infer from the plural that many will be released, perhaps the commanders. :eek :drool

Re: kotobukiya

I second that :drool , but Leia will probably have a big nose or look like she stepped out of anime. :p

Guys...you do realise that you cant do anything with a slave Leia....right? You're better off buying your girlfriend a gold bikini.

re

Guys...you do realise that you cant do anything with a slave Leia....right? You're better off buying your girlfriend a gold bikini.

You think you're talking to a bunch of mindless Neanderthals, BE??? :| You are wrong in one respect...you can do something with her...assemble and display her. :mwaha

Gold bikini? Sure you can buy it, but whether they'll wear it is another matter. :p

Plus you dont get that wonderful look they will give you when you show them the slave leia.

Back