Koto 2008 Bounty Hunter Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12767.jpg

I have the powerrrrrrrrrr!

he%20man.jpg

You got a pic of ig-88 ? in this set ?

As for the Vader pose ?

Guessing once the bountys are all around him and the impo logos in place - it should make a tad more sense.

Although I did have a little chortle at the

but yeh unusual pose for Vader Would have been better imho for him simply to have been in the middle and facing outward like boba

Look at post #12...:rolleyes:

The latest SW Insider (featuring Fett on the cover) includes an article on these remarkable pieces along with a conversation with the sculptors discussing the process of producing them.

It's a cool set. The one that really stands out for me is Bossk...great feral pose and the detailing looks fantastic.

IG-88 looks..."short"...to me. hard to explain. As for that extreme Vader pose, well...if he's designed to be in the center of this group, it makes a little more sense. My only comment is...it might work a little better visually if his platform piece was raised above the others. I can see the whole set on a slowly rotating "lazy susan" type platform and looking very impressive....

* A new ARTFX Statue each month, six in total
* Interlocking bases, which can be arranged to form the Imperial logo
* Bonus figure parts that can be assembled into a full size Darth Vader statue
* Additional bonus parts that allow Vader to be displayed in three different poses :--------------------------------------------------------------------

According to this bit of info I grabbed from starwars.com, maybe we won't be stuck with a Darth Vader -He-Man pose. There will be extra Vader parts!

I like the individual pieces...I just don't like them put together. It seems too crowded.

It’s a cool idea but like most that have posted here, the poses are not the best.

Even if a few of them had better poses, it looks way too crowded having them all together like that.

It does look a little like the cast of a Broadway show, but I still like the collection overall.

I don't know - if you have them in a Deltof and can walk all around - or if they were on a spinner - it would be pretty cool looking.

It does look a little like the cast of a Broadway show, but I still like the collection overall.

reminds me of that "star wars rocks" poster somewhat....:lol.........although i really dig that bossk.

Back