KOTD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone give me the base dimentions? I want to put him between my Morgual Lord and RWoS but I haven't got much room. At the moment I've got the Cave Troll bust between them but his going to move.

Thanks,

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

PS. Any pictures of his clothes would be great! His clothes are one of the main things I like about him. Mainly the clothes around the base.

Getting mine from Adam soon too. Can't wait!!!

Ditto. Although I may be out of the country when he arrives, and I won't get to see him until about a month from now. :(

I'm getting mine from Mike Richards, very soon I believe.
I cannot wait to see this one!

shell
x
:toast :gimli

Great statue, and very well packaged! :clap There are two separate foam protectors that keep King Corpse well sheltered. :skull

Yeah, he is pretty well protected thats for sure. I also like that he is attached to the base.

The base is 11"X 7"; the sword extends another 3-4 inches from the front )a little to the side of the front.
It is very cool...

GOD I SO want this piece to arrive.. but first... i just want some word about it!!! Grrr

Wow! #840 showed up. The "decay" on the face thru me off at first, I thought it was paint chipped off.:lol I too am very surprised there's not more damaged, this is really delicate. Now for a KOTD dance...:banana :ted :yay

Josh, what # did you get? I still havent' gotten mine yet but I should any time today.

I was actually a bit surprised that the colors were so vibrant, I thought that they may be a bit more muted. Aside from that, I like mine a lot. :skull

Maybe a tad brighter than you would expect but they are pretty muted. They are pretty inbetween IMO.

Just got mine #803.

There's too many people in the house right now for me to take the time to check it so I'll be doing that later tonight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm sure he is ok Lee. They packed him pretty good to keep any issues from coming up.

ya, dont share that wonderful polystone smell with anyone....

Ain't that right ! Damn , I think Sideshow manufactured some kind of addictive chemical and they spray it on all of their statues .

mmmmmmmm.............must have more !!!!!! :drool :p

Back