KOTCS Indy's jacket and pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indy pants are up in the custom thread. Looking good. Price is up as well. Just wanted to give a heads up just incase some don't visit the customs threads.

Honestly the sideshow pants are quite nice! Tailored pretty good!

Indeed :exactly: I have a pair of the SS KOTCS pants and I'm quite happy with them, just added some buttons to the rear pockets and they look great.

Now if I could just get Indy's head back from Rismo I could take some pics of the completed fig...10 months and counting :thud:

The pants in the Sideshow KOTCS set are awesome... wish I had gotten a few of those loose.... these customs do look nice... details are a bit off.. ( which at 70 bucks needs to really be fixed).. regardless.. fine craftsmanship

Indeed :exactly: I have a pair of the SS KOTCS pants and I'm quite happy with them, just added some buttons to the rear pockets and they look great.

That's a good idea marf! They're not TOO big are they?? The medicom shirt has big ass buttons. Makes it look horrible.

That's a good idea marf! They're not TOO big are they?? The medicom shirt has big ass buttons. Makes it look horrible.

Nope, I salvaged some off of a military shirt that look great! Not to big or, often in medicom's case, too thick.

Looking for this
indy jacket if anyone can help with this

Much appreciated

Jon ...

Back