Kobe Bryant DEAD at 41

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will Enterbay also release an ultimate farewell Kobe seeing they are huge MJ & Kobe fans.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the investigators conducting the inquest into the crash contact that guy for information, given the way he was able to give a detailed explanation as to what was likely happening due to his knowledge in the field.

I was shocked when I heard the news yesterday. Rest in Peace, Kobe and Gigi. :(

Don’t forget the other seven occupants as well. Two other kids on Gianna’s team, their parents, the assistant coach, and the pilot.

Saw this on facebook

83765106_10215923563270730_6604187218955206656_o.jpg

So sad.

I’m actually kind of exasperated with the media coverage on this and find it sort of disrespectful, especially being that there were other kids on board as well and not just Kobe’s. It’s nothing but Kobe and his daughter, but mostly Kobe. Our society is just so obsessed with and enamored by celebrities. I get that Kobe obviously casts a pretty big shadow, but not one of those people knew they were going to die when they woke up and boarded that helicopter that morning; they simply thought they were merely taking a quick ride to their rec basketball game. I find that notion to be incredibly poignant the most, not just the fact that Kobe died and a sports celebrity was lost.

According to that witness in the video above, he speculates that death was instantaneous for all occupants based on the sound of the chopper’s impact and in the way it hit. However, I wonder if the hill they crashed into was instantaneous in the sense that it emerged out of the fog at the last second and immediately made impact, or if the pilot and the occupants had time to realize that they were going to crash and that this was likely their final moments on Earth. If the latter, I wonder what one thinks about in a moment like that. I think about it, but yet I don’t want to think about it because it’s incredibly sad to think about.

Of course the best case scenario is you don’t want anyone to perish in something like this, but it sort of brings me comfort to know that when it comes to the kids on board, they all have at least one of their parents with them so that way they don’t have to face the afterlife (with whatever it brings) alone, after leaving this world so suddenly and tragically.

So sad.

I?m actually kind of exasperated with the media coverage on this and find it sort of disrespectful, especially being that there were other kids on board as well and not just Kobe?s. It?s nothing but Kobe and his daughter, but mostly Kobe. Our society is just so obsessed with and enamored by celebrities. I get that Kobe obviously casts a pretty big shadow, but not one of those people knew they were going to die when they woke up and boarded that helicopter that morning; they simply thought they were merely taking a quick ride to their rec basketball game. I find that notion to be incredibly poignant the most, not just the fact that Kobe died and a sports celebrity was lost.

According to that witness in the video above, he speculates that death was instantaneous for all occupants based on the sound of the chopper?s impact and in the way it hit. However, I wonder if the hill they crashed into was instantaneous in the sense that it emerged out of the fog at the last second and immediately made impact, or if the pilot and the occupants had time to realize that they were going to crash and that this was likely their final moments on Earth. If the latter, I wonder what one thinks about in a moment like that. I think about it, but yet I don?t want to think about it because it?s incredibly sad to think about.

Of course the best case scenario is you don?t want anyone to perish in something like this, but it sort of brings me comfort to know that when it comes to the kids on board, they all have at least one of their parents with them so that way they don?t have to face the afterlife (with whatever it brings) alone, after leaving this world so suddenly and tragically.

Yeah I've been thinking about that aswell (the part I put in bold). Thoughts like it even enter my head when I'm getting into a car - what if today's the day I'm killed in a car crash? The suddenness with which we can be deprived of the rest of our lives is frightening when you allow yourself to think about it. However I dismiss the thought quickly enough because it seems so unlikely.

These people should still be here today and we shouldn't be talking about this..but for the fact that sometimes the unlikely actually happens.

It is still heartbreaking especially for Vanessa and her kids. My prayer goes to her and her little ones and all those who are mourning for the loss of their loved ones.

Yeah I've been thinking about that aswell (the part I put in bold). Thoughts like it even enter my head when I'm getting into a car - what if today's the day I'm killed in a car crash? The suddenness with which we can be deprived of the rest of our lives is frightening when you allow yourself to think about it. However I dismiss the thought quickly enough because it seems so unlikely.

These people should still be here today and we shouldn't be talking about this..but for the fact that sometimes the unlikely actually happens.

Reminds me of a song called ?Airbag? by Tablo in which he describes his journey in a taxi, contemplating about his loneliness and despair, ominously saying he needs a airbag before he crashes into the sadness waiting in front of him.
Sometimes it gets me thinking, what happens if we were to die? What would our loved ones think? What would they feel? It?s a thought I seldom entertain in my mind, especially after what happened to Kobe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back