Knowing your collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd. Me and my buddy saw Hogan at hotel her in okc last year and he was kewl as hell to us. I took the pics since my friend is a huge oldskool wraslin' nutt. Oh and he is 6'3" 250lb for comparison.

chris3.jpg

I SAKRIFICE POST #400 TO THE MIGHTY F'N KURGAN KAUSE!!!!!!! NEVER GIVE IN -NEVER SURRENDER!!!!! WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH OF ALL KNAYSAYERS AND PLACE THEIR SEVERED HEADS ON OUR SPEARS FOR ALL TO SEE AND PILE THEIR DIRTY KARKASSES IN A FESTERING PIT AND SET THEM AFLAME!!!!! VIKTORY WILL BE OURS!!!! ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KURGAN!!!!!

kurgan.jpg

....................................ok. That's still around huh? How well does one know ones Kurgan then?

EVILFACE said:
Odd. Me and my buddy saw Hogan at hotel her in okc last year and he was kewl as hell to us. I took the pics since my friend is a huge oldskool wraslin' nutt. Oh and he is 6'3" 250lb for comparison.

chris3.jpg

Forgot to mention something about the three encounters with Hulk. He was with his wife/girlfriend. Maybe she nags him so much, he prefers the company of sweaty men. :google

I pretty much know everything I have and where it is. That said, I got rid of all my small Hasbro stuff and other small "trinkets".

I know where is every figure, every card, etc in my collection but my family know if they broke something they pay for it (literal), that the way this works, nobody play with my collectibles or they might die if they try it out, its a rule over here they know how much i have spent in almost all my collectibles so they know.

Back