Knives Out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Language!
Cant wait til someone splices the Chris Evans scene in with some Marvel characters.:yess:

What is this? Clue and Game of Knives? I think I'll play the board game instead and not watch this out of spite. He actually used The Last Jedi credit. Lololololololololololololol.

No interest; pherhaps it's like Murder on the orient express or something. Some will see it, some always do.

I love Clue, the movie and the board game, so I will definitely watch this as it has a similar vibe as a jokey who-done-it.

Sounded interesting, but the trailer didn’t do much for me.
The whole thing seemed like they were trying too hard with the jokes...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Evans looks out of his element in this one. Seems like his character should have been played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Otherwise, eh, the whole thing has a "trying too hard" vibe IMO.

Daniel Craig sounding like something between Russell Crowe's and Kevin Spacey's worst Southern drawls in a movie that seems identical to the set-up of the latest Adam Sandler Netflix movie "Murder Mystery." All sold as "from the writer/director of The Last Jedi"?

Wow.:lol

Sounded interesting, but the trailer didn’t do much for me.
The whole thing seemed like they were trying too hard with the jokes...

"from the writer/director of The Last Jedi"

Too true...
I really have to watch Looper again. I liked that movie...

This feels like a movie of the week film instead of something that deserves a big screen treatment. A bunch of people sitting around trying to solve a murder mystery. With supposedly punchy dialogue.

I've nothing against a murder mystery/whodunnit type of movie being made for the big screen, some of the most enjoyable movies are these quiet movies (Remains of the Day, Clue, Deathtrap)... unfortunately, from the trailer, this does not seem to be one of those enjoyable movies... :lol

Back