Knights of the Old Republic Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnFL2119

Freakzoid
Reaction score
OK I'm sure this has been brought up before but I'm going to mention it again since it is quite valid!

PLEASE Sideshow make the sith lords from the KOTR games!!

Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Darth Nihilus
Darth Sion

These figures could be sooooooooooooooo awesome!!

Anyone know if they are in the making? I sort of have high hopes since they made Darth Malgus (granted I know he may be more well known).

Malak could come with a removable jaw piece and other accessories (the final battle scene he had tanks that harvested force energy or something)

Nihilus would be an outstanding figure even without accessories IMO.

Sion could be made with incredible detail, especially his face and torso.

And Revan goes without saying - I think if any of the KOTR characters were made most would choose him.

I hope Sideshow is giving it some thought!

Possible. i know people have been beating down their doors for Revan for ages.

I'd get REvan and Nihilus. POSSIBLY Malak and Scion.

I wonder, Would ehy do Canon Revan ( male), or would we get a choice( male or female) like with han's blue jacket?

I would love a Revan/Malak and Meetra/Sio/Nihilus figure series but it's hard to make a Revan/Meetra figure when there was no widely known face for them, only a small cameo in an MMO. Malgus, despite being in that same MMO, had plenty of exposure on the promotional trailers.
I think for Revan/Meetra figure, you have to commission a custom. That's what I'm trying to do =D

As i mentioned in the upcoming productions thread, they would be nice but i don't see much chance of this happening. Maybe in pdf format

I'd buy those, any Sith is welcome in my collection...

Though I'd much rather see Legacy Sith made. Krayt, Nihil, Talon, and all the rest would be so damn cool.

I would buy a Revan and Nihilus, no questions asked. Revan has become one of my favorite characters outside of the movies.

Canon is male, you say? Had no idea, always preferred Revan as a chick. ;)

Yup. in Canon, Revan is male,

RevanTOR001.jpg

and Shatile Shan From the old REpublic MMO
images

Is his and Bastila's Great GREAT GREAT Grandaughter.

Also, in-Canon, The Exile from KOTOR II is female.

Meetra_Surik.jpg
Her name Is/was Meetra Surik. She dies trying to rescue Revan from Droman Kass post KOTOR II
However, her force ghost stays around for 300 years to help him stay alive, and eventualy escape captivity after the Death of the Sith Emperor's current physical body.

Back