kl241's fIGURES fOR fASCINATED fREAKS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not Relic Hunter, that's Kenner's original 12" Indy. The other is by Toys McCoy.

So the Relic Hunters hat is a floppy copy. I woulda never have known it. Thanks for the tip. I may have to find out where I put that thing. :lol

No, that's a Kenner floppy, not the Relic Hunter. The Toys McCoy is also an original, not a repro or knock-off.

:lol I probably didn't make myself clear. The Relic Hunter I have has the floppy copy. I still find that hat disturbing.

Thanks guys, I have been checking out this board for so long it was time I posted something.

They should take baseball out and make the freaks board the official national pass time sport

Last edited:
It's all very nice kl241, aside from that glaring floppy hat. :lol :lol
I wish I had shelves. :monkey2 Come to think of it I wish I had room. :D

But what really strikes me as odd is that I don't see a f'un Kurgan anywhere. :monkey4:monkey1 I thought you knew DA DD and Les. What gives?

He is on the list, I had to trade in my Conner 12 inch, so once I pick him up I will
be on the quest to get Kurigan. I agree the floppy hat is kinda lame, but it is vintage Indy so I thought I would keep it up. Maybe when I get the Highlander collection I will ditch the floppy hat. Although I will take floppy hatted vintage Indy over what they are doing now with the new one. Have you seen Harrison? He is looking mighty old....

He is on the list, I had to trade in my Conner 12 inch, so once I pick him up I will
be on the quest to get Kurigan. I agree the floppy hat is kinda lame, but it is vintage Indy so I thought I would keep it up. Maybe when I get the Highlander collection I will ditch the floppy hat. Although I will take floppy hatted vintage Indy over what they are doing now with the new one. Have you seen Harrison? He is looking mighty old....

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 its Kurgan:lol

as you know, sideshow didn't make a medevil KURIGAN figure, they made a regular KURIGAN figure and it looked kinda gay...

Nice collection any chance of some more of the new Ralph Mcquarrie Vader/Luke Koto please

as you know, sideshow didn't make a medevil KURIGAN figure, they made a regular KURIGAN figure and it looked kinda gay...

Strangely it is still the most awesome think Sideshow ever produced... 'tis the enigma that is Kurgan

kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif
kurganiconanib.gif

well I will have to get mine,when I do I will have kurgan chop off duncan's head

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 its Kurgan:lol
:lol Good pickup P!tu. :lol:lol:lol

Are you mocking us, sir? First you spell the name of Kurgan wrong, then you repeat your error in capital letters, when you had already been advised by P!tu. Then you further insult us by associating the image of the mighty f'un Kurgan with them that are. Gulp, gay. (Notice I did not use the words Kurgan. And, Gulp, gay, in the same sentence) Are you an interloper? a goddam *********? Are you wanting to provoke us?

nope no mocking at all

I mis spelled kurgan, I am only human

and the sideshow kurgan is not the best, don't you agree? If hot toys did it, it would be much better.

and I hate duncan and the tv show, I think the original Highlander is a classic so that is why his head has to go by Kurgan's sword.

Back