Kitchen Nightmares UK & US and Hell Kitchen US. Now Hotel Hell!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kitchen Nightmares UK & US and Hell Kitchen US

The one thing I don't like about Kitchen Nightmares is they always succeed supposedly. If it was real life some percentage of these Gordon would see how truly over their heads they are and straight up tell them...you need to close, permenately.

i hate reality tv i am not dead enough inside to enjoy cookery shows but gordon will always be a failed footballer who can cook a bit .....why do people care what he does?
So if you dont do well in your first profession you are a failure even if you go on to become one of the greatest chefs in the world and arguably had the most success of any? He has some astounding achievements under his belt for just being a chef. One of the top in the world. He's not just some cook who swears on tv.

Yeah...tough crowd if you're forever labelled for not achieving what your boy hood dream was.

The one thing I don't like about Kitchen Nightmares is they always succeed supposedly. If it was real life some percentage of these Gordon would see how truly over their heads they are and straight up tell them...you need to close, permenately.

Some of the episodes in the original british version don't always succeed. A few of them DID fail.

Many of the restaurants in the US Kitchen Nightmares have failed, just not shown at the end of the show.
One that comes to mind is Sushi Ko, I remember because the daughter of the owner who worked as a waitress and invested her savings into the restaurant played Molly O'Brien on Star Trek TNG and Deep Space Nine:

[ame]https://youtu.be/6u6QoHNJIPI[/ame]

Back