Kirby's Epic Yarn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starkiller

Super Freak
Reaction score
This game is getting glowing reviews, some calling it this generations Yoshi's Island.

I was writing this one off as being too kiddy and cute, but then I watched some videos and read through some reviews and I'm dying to pick it up. Seems to be the original dose my gaming monotony needs. Anyone else?

ME! It looks so awesome and heartwarming, such a creative idea for a Kirby game. :)

Been dyin' to play this. I dunno when I'll get to it though, my time for video games has been severely limited lately. :monkey2

I completely forgot about this game and I can't wait to pick it up. It comes out on a Sunday, right? That's kinda really weird.

Nintendo usually releases big games on Sunday, oddly. They're just too damn cool for Tuesday.

I think thats more due to the fact if you walked into a store on Tuesday when REAL games come out you will not be picking up a Wii game if you are a true gamer. So they try to go with Sunday for all those with $$ Burning holes in their pockets. Think About it!! I own all 3 systems but if if I walk in this Tuesday and See Fallout 3: NV and Kirby what do you think I am leaving with...Here is a Hint!! it's not Kirby! But if I walked in today...My only choice is Kirby.

I think thats more due to the fact if you walked into a store on Tuesday when REAL games come out you will not be picking up a Wii game if you are a true gamer.

failocaust1.jpg

True gamers play what they like and don't give a ____ about what fanboys on message boards think.

Pretty simple game. The whole thing is really cutesy. Haven't played too much yet but I don't think it's going to get that much more complex or difficult.

I think thats more due to the fact if you walked into a store on Tuesday when REAL games come out you will not be picking up a Wii game if you are a true gamer. So they try to go with Sunday for all those with $$ Burning holes in their pockets. Think About it!! I own all 3 systems but if if I walk in this Tuesday and See Fallout 3: NV and Kirby what do you think I am leaving with...Here is a Hint!! it's not Kirby! But if I walked in today...My only choice is Kirby.

It's Fallout: New Vegas, not Fallout 3: New Vegas...has no ties to the third. And second you would rather have this boring repetitive game that is essentially Fallout 3 with a new setting, rather than an original platformer with a great sense of visual design?

That is not a true gamer. A true game doesn't discriminate. Just because it's a cutesy game with a pink jigglypuff thing doesn't mean it doesn't deserve to be ranked with a game like Fallout.

Back