Kinnikuman M.U.S.C.L.E. キン肉マン Collectibles General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kinnikuman M.U.S.C.L.E. キン肉マン Collectibles General Thread

Which belt is that btw? Looks pretty awesome.

Just ordered a Robinmask figuarts and half of the stage ring. Will pick up another half of the ring next month or so just to easen up the burn in my wallet. :lol

My ideal set up for the figuarts figure will prolly just be kinnikuman, Robinmask, Terryman, Buffaloman, Ashuraman and prolly Ramenman and be done with it. If Tamashii decides to make Alexandia Meat, I'd get him too. Only ones they have yet to show proto are Ramenman and Meat, but they were pretty popular based on the polls so I guess we'll see them soon.

One of my favorite toy lines in the 80's. I couldn't wait to buy these when I had some allowance. Had most of mine for many years. A few years back I finally completed the original flesh line, minus the rare figures. This is what I have in my collection.​
View attachment 199616

wow, but it's rare kids prefer to collect rubber figures without colors. i had few dragonball ones, i must admit they had really good sculpt compared to the colored figures offered back then, but how i wished they came in color, i don't know how to paint back then. and now they are just too rare to paint.

Which belt is that btw? Looks pretty awesome.

Just ordered a Robinmask figuarts and half of the stage ring. Will pick up another half of the ring next month or so just to easen up the burn in my wallet. :lol

My ideal set up for the figuarts figure will prolly just be kinnikuman, Robinmask, Terryman, Buffaloman, Ashuraman and prolly Ramenman and be done with it. If Tamashii decides to make Alexandia Meat, I'd get him too. Only ones they have yet to show proto are Ramenman and Meat, but they were pretty popular based on the polls so I guess we'll see them soon.
That's the battlin' belt that came with two exclusive figures and has a mini ring. You could wear it too but wearing it now as an adult is not happening.:lol

For whose familiar with the series, who is your favorite Kinnikuman character and who is your favorite Nisei/Ultimate Muscle character.

I'm a huge fan of Neptuneman. He was super awesome and him being vital to the good guys winning in the final arc (The Samurai) was really cool. I wish the Tag Team arc of Nisei was translated as I hear he's a major character in that too.

Not sure who my favorite in Ultimate Muscle is. Hanzo is pretty awesome.

I haven't watched ultimate muscle, as theres still so much of the OG anime that I need to catch up before I can watch the newer ones.

My favourite would be Kinnikuman, he always cracks me up with his jokes and voice; especially in the first few episodes before they starts fighting in the ring. Design wise, I really like Terryman and Buffaloman. Is buffalo man up for PO yet? I kinda feel like his legs are a tad too short for some reason on the figurarts ver.

I'm still debating if S.H Figuarts are better than the Medicos Super Action Statues figures in regards to Kinnikuman. Divided about which to buy.

If you like to pose your figures, then the figuarts is prolly the best one out there currently.

So has anyone got a list of what SHF figures have come out so far?

Kinnikuman, warsman, robin mask and Neptune man.

Coming soon are akuma shogun and buffaloman. They did show a grey proto of ashuraman a while ago, so he might be next. I just need them to announce terry an and I'm settled.

Figuarts figures look weird in general IMO. I'm not a big fan of that line.

Well they are stylised but are quite anime accurate for kinnikuman, warsman, robin mask, dunno why they fail big time on buffalo man though.

Their STar Wars line is great though, have you seen those?

I think my favorite Kinnikuman merchandise is still just the small statue of him using the Kinniku Driver on Akuma Shogun. It was dirt cheap and the sculpt is really cool on it. Would have loved it at a larger scale. 1/4 of that dio would be insanely awesome.

nh3zIJr.jpg

Haven't collected them in a loooong time, but this is my all-time favorite figure.

Man, this brings back memories. I remember having a guy with a cowboy hat and checked shirt and a purple one with a mohawk and they came in a mini dustbin. Great times.

Is there a good on line archive/visual guide that lists them all with all their ostensible names and #'s?

Also was there any Luchador type character?

Last edited:
Back