Kingofthehill78's Killer Kollection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1000062g.jpg

1000063.jpg

1000064.jpg

1000065w.jpg

1000067tc.jpg

1000068s.jpg

1000069g.jpg

1000071a.jpg

1000070u.jpg

1000072m.jpg

Last edited:
Totally jealous of your Servo and Crow replicas! Where did you get them?

I got them on ebay! MY pride and joy!..:lol Just keep an eye out..:lecture ..Some guy has a tom servo replica up on ebay every week....the crow is harder to find but it still can be found....

Except a new mustang..:lol.......Hope to pick that up soon....:pray:....Thank you! What can I say? I have a lot of interests...:rotfl

Its funny you say that, I think its the next thing I want. Collectibles are fun but I feel like i'm missing out not having a muscle car. I'd LOVE to have a Challenger or Camero but the Mustang seems to be the more affordable deal these days.

nice collection very nice!!!
Thank You! I appreciate the praise :) I'm always changing my collection around...:lol ...Now I'm starting to run out of room...:rotfl

Its funny you say that, I think its the next thing I want. Collectibles are fun but I feel like i'm missing out not having a muscle car. I'd LOVE to have a Challenger or Camero but the Mustang seems to be the more affordable deal these days.

Yeah, :exactly: I just love the way they look. I used to own a 94 but it got totalled. One day I hope to pick up a new mustang . They are so much fun to drive....:lecture

Damn you have a sweet set-up Ben! Love all of the monsters the most ... Godzilla, Frankenstein, Pumpkinhead, Darkness, Elvira ... I'm so jealous! They all look great. Is that the monster from Creepshow beside Gizmo? Looks very cool, where did you score that? Great update my friend!

Damn you have a sweet set-up Ben! Love all of the monsters the most ... Godzilla, Frankenstein, Pumpkinhead, Darkness, Elvira ... I'm so jealous! They all look great. Is that the monster from Creepshow beside Gizmo? Looks very cool, where did you score that? Great update my friend!

Thanks Simmon! It means a lot coming from you...:hi5:....Monsters rule!!...Yes that is the monster from creepshow (Fluffy the crate monster)..Got it off ebay....The artist did a limited run on them...His name is Brian Davis....Heres one on ebay right now...https://cgi.ebay.com/CRATE-BEAST-CR...91189187?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item4aa4b954c3

YES! YES! YES!:yess: Keep on collecting Kingofthehill78:hi5: You've got a great collection there, with so many awesome pieces to look at. :duff

Back