Kingarts X High Fly Studio 1/4 Civil War Captain America Statue Charger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how easy it would be to remove him from the base, and build you own.

Very easy. Just by looking at the pictures I can tell he comes seperate from the base.

Very cool. I think I may order him. Price not too bad being a about 380USD shipped

Correction
Not 380 shipped .... 370 plus 120 shipping from HK.
Miss read post

Last edited:
Aaron Lin,
Who's getting this! Pre order just opened!

Official Marvel Licensed Product

King Arts X HFS Comics Series * PCS013 * 1/4 Multi-Functional Wireless Power Charger Statue

Product Measurement: 25.5CM (Length) * 25.5CM (Width) * 51CM(Height)

Product features
* Iphone lightning Charging: I5 or Above
* Wireless Charging : S6 or Above
* USB Port * 1
* 3.5MM DC Jack
* Able to be Charging 3 Smart phones at the same time

Delivery 3-4Q 2016

Price $370 USD
Ships from Hong Kong

Sorry guys , I miss read the post on FB . I read it real quick and thought it said 370 shipped from Hong Kong.

It's 370USD plus shipping.

Just read the comments in the post and Someone asked how much to New York. The reply from seller was about 120.00.

So looks like this costs much much more.

I will correct my original comment.

No worries. Just wanted to know where to get that price you originally quoted. That was a good price. Bummer it's actually higher.

No worries. Just wanted to know where to get that price you originally quoted. That was a good price. Bummer it's actually higher.

I read the post and for some reason when I saw 370 ships from Hong Kong , my brain said it was shipped.:slap

So where is this available from ? Looking to get a few of the KA pieces. Ultron and maybe Vision and this. I know they're phone chargers or whatever but they look cool.

This thing is pretty damn nice, especially for being relatively cheap by comparison. What's funny is that if this wasn't a phone charger, I probably wouldn't have bought it, but now I get to put it on the table next to my bed instead of the statue room, which also explains the crappy low-light picture, unfortunately. Sorry.

image1.jpg

looks freaking awesome. Is it PVC or polystone?

Mostly polystone. Obviously some of the base, like the black box that surrounds the electronics is plastic, but it is very solid. I would say about 15 pounds.

Im really interested to get this statue, where can i buy it? anyone in facebook i can trust? Thank you guys!

Back