King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't blame you for asking....

I'm torn.......

:(

It's like I want him one second then the next i'm on the fence....

booooooo

Well the waitlist may help make your decision easier. The EX is the ONLY one to own as the regular head is mediocre. Converting may not happen.

Well the waitlist may help make your decision easier. The EX is the ONLY one to own as the regular head is mediocre. Converting may not happen.

Totally agree about the Ex being the only way to go.

Don't get me wrong, I thing overall it's a nice piece and all but some of the washed out photos force me to take a step back and revist my critique.

You should at least appreciate the time people take to get these pictures up for us.

Yes, I think they all do!

Some need to get outside and take some shots in the sun. Unfortunately no sun here in the Pacific NW but I will do my best tomorrow!

You should at least appreciate the time people take to get these pictures up for us.

That's true, I also don't mean to nag about the flashy pics, at the end of the day I still appreciate any type of picture vs no pictures.

Not every photo, including my own, will be of the SquiderM3 variety.

Flash and all, much appreciated.

If anything, I like seeing the blown out pics because if a statue can hold up to those kind of lighting conditions, then we know it's definately a keeper!

Like what Nash was saying before.

I wish I didn't have to cancel this.... I was really looking forward to painting it. :(

Great pics everyone, the exclusive for this one was really needed for this statue to work.. and so far the shots have only made me believe that fact even more. Keep them coming!

Josh would have made this piece 100x better with his repaint. I think both heads need a complete paint make-over.

I wish I didn't have to cancel this.... I was really looking forward to painting it. :(

Great pics everyone, the exclusive for this one was really needed for this statue to work.. and so far the shots have only made me believe that fact even more. Keep them coming!

I wish I hadn't cancelled the EX a 2nd Time due to the NZ Recession the economy is ^^^^ I know but if my order converts another time I will not be cancelling

I wish I hadn't cancelled the EX a 2nd Time due to the NZ Recession the economy is ^^^^ I know but if my order converts another time I will not be cancelling

That's the main reason I got Ex for Leonidas. I intend to repaint the regular head and see how it goes. If it looks better, then I will give t a shot painting the helmet head

Yeah if you do a little adjusting on the front of the cape and bring it down just a bit, it can cover up the line fairly easy. No worries there.

Absolutely impossible with mine. The stitching was so tight that it wouldn't budge--it was sewn in place and could not be brought down. Any slight movement was lost anyway when I let go and the tension pulled it back up under his chin again.

I am hoping that my replacement is loose enough to be adjusted, like yours.

If I was homosexual, I'd be all over this piece. Sadly, im not... :rolleyes:

If I were insecure about my sexuality, I'd be avoiding this piece. Thankfully, I'm not.

My wife and I both like this one.

I didn't realize the exclusive on this was the helmet portrait... looks really great. Not as nice w/o the helmet.

Back