King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!

I missed ordering the Exclusive when it went up for sale, but got lucky with the wait list. Woo Hoo!

Some of us appreciate a nicely built, mostly naked, Spartan warrior King PF.:naughty

Neither did implants!

I thought his wife was hot...about what I'd expect from an athletic build. They were probably going for realism not Maxim-ism :p

I wasn't critisizng the size, just the look of them nekkid. But then I'm not a guy. :lol

I canceled the 2 Exs' I had on order, so I guess I helped some of you get converted.

I had to cancel my EX as well. Spooktacular brought some characters I'd rather have in my collection.

I was sad to do it, because the EX is the only way to go with this one. Regular seems a little weak.

So how many People have ordered the Regular knowing that they won't get the Ex? I'm considering it as I realize I won't be getting the Ex on Waitlist :monkey2

Keep you name on the waitlist because I'm sure there will be cancellations.

I'm not on the Waitlist anymore because I figured no one will be canceling on the Ex Waitlist? but I may put it back on Good idea?

Last edited:
I put my name back on the Ex FlexPay Waitlist, so does that mean I will only get a chance at having my Waitlist forfilled if someone cancels a Leonidas PF Ex on Flexpay or is it when any Ex is Cancelled?

Not sure, but either way I hope you get an EX. I think it's pretty desirable on this piece.

Yea thanks man
I hope I do I had the Ex on order but then the Economy caused me to cancel and by that time he was sold out
Then I fluffed around by not Ordering on the Waitlist so I really hope I can get one :monkey3

There could be plenty of cancellations depending upon when this hits. If it's pre-tax return, I might have to cancel mine. But I hope not!

I could put Leonidas and Indy's hatless head sculpts together in a box in the closet, never to see the light of day.

Back