King Darkness!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
How much did Sideshow pay you to mold your butt to use for the Figrin D'an 1:1 bust? I'm assuming that bumpy monstrosity is yours....if not my apologies! I was thinking about doing something similar for them when they make a Garindan 1:1 so I need to know!

Did I ever tell you about the time King Darkness took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally King takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. King yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em!

to King Darkness..............:duff

I talked to my cat....unimpressed with sombreros.

100_3468.jpg

How much did Sideshow pay you to mold your butt to use for the Figrin D'an 1:1 bust? I'm assuming that bumpy monstrosity is yours....if not my apologies! I was thinking about doing something similar for them when they make a Garindan 1:1 so I need to know!

That's not really insulting. I wish my butt looked like Friggin Dan's face.

LOL! King should read the thread with his name in the title.......

oh he did read it.
little known fact but kingdarkness uses the site search function with his name as a tag just to see who is saying anything about him. i think it has to do with him being isolated in a desert & paranoia setting in....................either that or vanity..............:dunno

King you liar!!!!! I saw you recommending books in another thread and on that note, pretty please read Blood Meridian before they make a movie of it. Seven-foot tall albino devil that carries a cannon. READ IT!

Back