Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS is going to exchange my broken one for a new one. As always they have great customer service. Hopefully the new one will have shoulders that rotate. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Hi actsdad74, any news on your HB replacement. Is the new one's shoulder able to rotate?

I can not rotate mine & I was told the shoulder can not rotate front & back. Only can raise to side by side 90' angle. :(

Did anyone have the shoulders problem?

Hi actsdad74, any news on your HB replacement. Is the new one's shoulder able to rotate?

I can not rotate mine & I was told the shoulder can not rotate front & back. Only can raise to side by side 90' angle. :(

I actually never opened the replacement and decided to sell it instead. Since I am getting the Hot Toys one next year I decided to make that my one and only Hulkbuster since it fits in with the rest of my 1/6 scale figures. At least I got to play with the King Arts one a little before it broke. It really was an awesome figure.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Hi guys just got mine a week ago from a retailer in HK. No problems at all with any articulation of the shoulders.
Backwards , forwards all good.

So Im not sure why your being told differently.

Raising arms to side , you get a reduced amount but still a good range .

Hi all i am considering this figure how common has this shoulder joint problem been?
Is king arts customer service recrptive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all i am considering this figure how common has this shoulder joint problem been?
Is king arts customer service recrptive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My retailer still negotiate with KA.. The supplier insist the arms have limited acticulation. I was annoyed that they never inform in advance when issued out. I heard the customer service is bad too. Even though send for repair, they took months to repair.. I regret to buy from KA.

I'm confused, you guys are saying there will be a 2.0 Hulkbuster. Are you all talking about the Battle Damage version? or is it actually a new 2.0?

Thank you!

There's a 2.0 that is also Battle damaged, but updated in some areas.

Sorry to necro this thread, but I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can still find one of these? (besides ebay)

Some ebay sellers have this on preorder so I'm guessing a new run by KA.
Ask BBTS or RobotKingdom if they are getting stock.

Picked one up (Damaged version) while on vacation in Hong Kong. I do like the ability to turn on all lights with press of button. The automated mechanism is pretty neat also. HOWEVER, while playing with it, I carelessly dropped the top helmet cover (the cover which covers the helmet battery cover) into one of the small gaps, and am having a difficult time shaking it so that it will hopefully fall back out. I also cannot visually see this piece, and because it is lodged somewhere, it is hindering the transparent posts from pushing the "hulkbuster armored helmet" all the way upward, kinda frustrating.

Anyone have similar issue? WHat is best way to take this thing apart? I realize I may have to just take on this challenge myself but reaching out to this community first. Will post info should I make the attempt.

Overall, great figure, very detailed, and definitely worth $800-1K (comparing to Hot Toys quality and such), but not anymore IMO.

Back