Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here ya go. the paint around the ankle have some scratches .

Attachments

• 20160719_112052.jpg
    20160719_112052.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 20160719_112229.jpg
    20160719_112229.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 252
  • 20160719_112135.jpg
    20160719_112135.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 248
BBTS is going to exchange my broken one for a new one. As always they have great customer service. Hopefully the new one will have shoulders that rotate. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

BBTS is going to exchange my broken one for a new one. As always they have great customer service. Hopefully the new one will have shoulders that rotate. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Having BBTS exchange a component to my HB - The chest piece. The freakin Arc reactor light doesn't come on. I've tried everything. BBTS let me know that are happy to replace the part but it may take a few weeks. I'm alright with that. The shoulders are stiff but do rotate. Being very careful with that. Everything else about the figure is perfect.....why of all things the freaking arc reactor light! LOL!...always something.

2.0 is pretty much a BD version. Left arm is battle damaged and comes with the rod Hulk used to pierce it.

13690705_1277726235593372_6764799613185843929_n.jpg

the battle damage on the left hand looks good, still happy I chose HT's version tho

+1

That yellow "beam" looks odd in the photo, but it would interesting to see in person. KA should off this similar to their Ultron Prime to Ultron upgrade kit. I like the extent of the BD better than on the HT version.

Not as annoyed as I thought I might be with the reveal. I don't have to own that. I prefer the clean one.

So this is a completely new version of the HB? Looks good but happy with the clean version I just received. If I can swing it, I may find a way to purchase this one as well but at this point I'll let the HT version represent the weather hardened armor. I'm sure King Arts will reveal more to this battled damaged version soon...

It's also motorized. Animatronic. What ever you want to call it. At least based on the video I watched. I'd be pretty pissed if this was announced just as the last version shipped. Like it is now. Yikes.

Oh hot damn those who ordered the first one are screwed big time by King Arts =(

Nah not really, in my opinion anyway - Happy to have the original than this battle damaged, motorized version. Electronics are a hit or miss with KA....and with the quality control the way it is, I wouldn't want anymore than an LED light causing me problems from time to time. "The more they overtake the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain" Cool gimmicks, just not for me.

The animatronics look really cool but it would make more sense for them to be on the clean version for a proper suit up.

Hopefully the parts are interchangeable at least.

The animatronics look really cool but it would make more sense for them to be on the clean version for a proper suit up.

Hopefully the parts are interchangeable at least.

I have a hard time imaging how they could make any type of animatronic parts swappable with a figure that wasn't designed with that function.

Was it this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvm7362skl8

Limited movement for animatronics. Interesting. I still like it!

Not the same video but shows the same figure. The one I watched was shot by King arts. But the one oh posted is just as good.

The price is not bad if it works, but it's still a boat load of money for essentially an igor 1/6 sized figure. 750-800usd. I do like the auto open but that's more of a show off type feature. At least for me. And I don't mean them showing off. I mean that's all I'd ever use it for. Show people if they come over and that would be it.

I'd be peeved if I paid for the regular and this one is scheduled to release just 6 months later. (I have one but I got it crazy cheap so not an issue)

Last edited:
I meant swap the battle damaged pieces for the clean ones. I see what you mean about the chest piece though.

Received my replacement part for my King Arts Hulkbuster the other day - it's arc reactor LED wouldn't work. Kudos to BBTS for replacing the part quickly for me. Now that it's at 100%, anyone have any tips on how to loosen the shoulder joints to this beast? They turn but you have to be very slow and steady with it....very tight. just wondering is anyone had the same situation and found a fix for it.

Back