Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9d5eed3e96bf1ddf382db17ab290e1b8.jpg

This is the latest official news from KA, which is posted on 8 Mar. And 29 May, 2015 is the 1st day of the reservation on which only for VIPs... All normal collectors kept questioning, but all questions are neglected.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

This is the latest official news from KA, which is posted on 8 Mar. And 29 May, 2015 is the 1st day of the reservation on which only for VIPs... All normal collectors kept questioning, but all questions are neglected.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送[/QUO
I don't get it lol, way did they put may 29 2015? Aren't we in 2016

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

I don't get it lol, way did they put may 29 2015? Aren't we in 2016

Any updates on when we can expect this piece to hit US stores like BBTS? I have a pre-order with them. It's listed to arrive in April but very difficult to get any confirmation that these items have even been shipped from overseas yet.

Any updates on when we can expect this piece to hit US stores like BBTS? I have a pre-order with them. It's listed to arrive in April but very difficult to get any confirmation that these items have even been shipped from overseas yet.
Ordered mine off a China website, still waiting on him too! would be nice to get updates on it's arrival!

I've heard may for China dealers and possibly June for USA..it looks really good though.

So when the heck is this supposed to be released in the US> I have a PO with BBTS. Also when is KA going to ever release anymore of their Iron Man lineup? They keep announcing new figures, showing outstanding images yet not much has been released overseas?

That's pretty common.

As for when this will release USA it's anyone's guess. Next 6-8 weeks was last I heard.

Ordered mine from toysbuddyhk, according to the tracking, it should be here later this week! Depends how long they keep it in customs!

Man after seeing the above pic I want to CANX the HT HB and get this...it's pretty awesome. I'd like to stick to the 6th scale to match the rest of my collection but it's pretty tempting; it this available anywhere for PO in the US?

Back