Statue Kinetiquettes - Street Fighter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Street Fighter 1/6 Scale Evil Ryu Diorama (LE 300) - Street Fighter Statues & Busts

EvilRyu16.jpg

looks great...pre-ordered it from BBTS...please don't disappoint :pray:

Thanks a lot for your support. The last thing we want are our customers to be disappointed. Our artists will be checking each and every single statue before they are shipped out in order to ensure they meet our QC standards. The final prototype is the benchmark, but we strive to make the final product as close as possible if not better. We actually made some minor improvements to the statue that are not shown in the photos circulating online :)

Thanks a lot for your support. The last thing we want are our customers to be disappointed. Our artists will be checking each and every single statue before they are shipped out in order to ensure they meet our QC standards. The final prototype is the benchmark, but we strive to make the final product as close as possible if not better. We actually made some minor improvements to the statue that are not shown in the photos circulating online :)

:yess: look forward to it...thanks for the reply

At first I did not consider this statue because it was Ryu with long hair but after some Youtubing, I begin liking the this piece because of its dynamic pose, the awesome details the creator put in it, the story that this statue is telling, the energy that is coming from it, the willingness of redoing parts to make it perfect, the fireball without the cheap-looking LED effect, the hand sculpting, and it being part of a diorama. Also it was 1/6 scale. Did I leave out anything else?

My critique and opinion on this piece:

1) I prefer a more arcade headsculpt. Nash/Charlie looks fine but Guile looks too human
2) The top of Guile's hair should be textured to give a look of individual strands of hair. Since his sides are sculpted to give an
impression of hair strands, the top should too
3) Lastly Guile's wrist looks like they belong on the Hulk.

They use unknown sculptors from India, going by the names. I doubt these sculptors for hire grew up playing Street Fighter at the arcades. They might be good sculptors on paper, but if the background and passion isn't there this is what you get.

I would have bought this years ago, but I've gotten more selective thanks to PCS and PrototypeZ raising the bar.

Back