Kids Nations Iron Man 3 earphone plugy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That mark I is a completely new sculpt which is nice, pretty surprised they actually made him since most of these figures are just variants of the same sculpt. Might actually pick it up since that's my favorite Mark, I wonder how does the light up work, does it light up when the phone is ringing or something?

--

-

I don't either, I just don't get it. Apparently you plug them into the earphone jack on your phone and they just dangle there? Seems utterly impractical. If I bought them, I would just cut off the stupid wires and display them as figures. They do look pretty cool, but not at that price.

They're earrings for your mobile devices :rotfl
If they light up then my phone is totally getting pierced for one!

Also the face looks weird. And isn't it weird that the suits not introduced in Iron Man 3 are being branded under that name?

If they were like little mini speakers that lit up and you played AC/DC through them, then they would be totally worth it!
Oh yes, I could dig that. :rock

Also if I may, if you guys want a good deformed Iron Man, Nendoriod Mark VII, Mark XLII and Iron Patriot are great from what I hear. They should be useable with the mini hall of armor.

Back