Kick A$$ LED Color Changing Lighting For Detolfs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The colors are a little less, but the strips are much thinner and longer by 2 inches. So I guess it depends on how you want to use them.

The colors are a little less, but the strips are much thinner and longer by 2 inches. So I guess it depends on how you want to use them.

don't get me wrong , i like the dioder but i like these better because i can change colors :wave Thanks for the advice

don't get me wrong , i like the dioder but i like these better because i can change colors :wave Thanks for the advice

You can change colors with the dioder. The only colors that they don't produce are Orange and Yellow. You can select an individual color, you can have it switch colors, or you can have the colors phase in between in an interval. I use the phase option usually.

If you ever plan on using them like I did, as backlighting, they are a good option because you don't need to sacrifice space between the cabinet and wall.

Back