Kenobi vs Vader reimagined

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only wish it was longer. I like ANH, but the duel is weak. It certainly looks more like a fencing match than 2 jedis.

I’ve always thought so too. And while I think that the original theatrical versions of those movies should have never been taken out of circulation (they should be included as an option with every DVD/Blu Ray edition), I wouldn’t be opposed at all to them adding a scene like this to the special edition version of ANH. Especially if it was done this well. At this point, you can’t really hurt the special editions, anyway.

Didn't care for it. The original is as good as it could be.

Ben's an old man tryin' to divert Vader's attention from Luke and co. He's in no shape to fight. Vader just plays with his former teacher, mocking him by just standing there and allowing his opponent to get open yet not takin' the shot. Basically just waiting 'till it'd wear Ben off and he'd give up. Ben was just playin' along and gave up when he was no longer needed, and to show Luke what self-sacrifice is in order to push him in the right direction.

Let's re-imagine everything.
Everything improves with re-imagining.
Everything old sucks. All hail everything new.
Pretty much.

Let's re-imagine everything. Everything improves with re-imagining. Everything old sucks. All hail everything new. Down with the obsolete.

For example...

6827383467_38cb77135d_o.gif

I only wish it was longer.

Here's ya go...

I never read the word 'flowering' before this thread. Man what a great term:rotfl. Circle jerk with light sabres=flowering! or should I re-imagine that as well and come up with a different definition?

Didn't care for it. The original is as good as it could be.

Ben's an old man tryin' to divert Vader's attention from Luke and co. He's in no shape to fight. Vader just plays with his former teacher, mocking him by just standing there and allowing his opponent to get open yet not takin' the shot. Basically just waiting 'till it'd wear Ben off and he'd give up. Ben was just playin' along and gave up when he was no longer needed, and to show Luke what self-sacrifice is in order to push him in the right direction.

Congrats, you killed the thread. :lol

Back