Keeping your INDY PF EX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you keeping your Indy PF Ex order?

• YES - I want the 2nd head

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • NO - I'm just covering my butt

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • MAYBE - we'll see what money I have left at Xmas

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • I don't trust polls anymore after today

Votes: 19 21.8%

• Total voters
I'm keeping it. I might even display it with the other head just to change things up once in a while. If the paint sucks I'll hire one of the Maestro's on this site to repaint it.

Just covering my butt. If I find one for a great deal the Exclusive gets slashed without fail.

I MAY keep mine. it all depends on my finances at the time.

That and i still want the 1/6th fig so much more than this. once i get him in hand, I'll probably cancel this guy quickly.

Just covering myself until I can find it cheaper. $314 with tax and shipping is a bit steep.

I wish mine was that cheap, $354.52 to UK INC TAX/SHIPPING. Was going to use my reward points about $50 but thought it might slow my ordering down, so i use them another time.

$329 here to The Netherlands (regular edition) tax excluded
Good thing the dollar is good for the euro :)

it's around 200 euros which is nice for a statue like that. So with tax it might be more, but not much

If ANYONE wants to offload their Exclusive, PLEASE can you let me know. I tried for over an hour to get onto the damn site and didn't have any luck at all. I couldn't even call to make an order because I couldn't get on the website to find the telephone number. I REALLY wanted the exclusive so would be grateful if anyone can help me out. I'm in England, U.K.

Thanks!

Chris

Covering my butt with a maybe... We'll see how much cheaper it'll be from my local retailer...

For the moment though... I got head.

head.jpg

It's what everybody wants.:duh

I am keeping mine. Maybe for a custom down the road. I would have used rewards but I just got my ARnold Terminator figure for free with them from the newsletter. :rock I always wanted one but couldn't afford a new line.

I am keeping mine. Maybe for a custom down the road. I would have used rewards but I just got my ARnold Terminator figure for free with them from the newsletter. :rock I always wanted one but couldn't afford a new line.

I already used my reward points for the Exc. 1/6 Indy (got him for $10 :D) but I did win big last night at my weekly poker game so that money goes in the "Indy PF Exc" fund...:cool:

Keeping it for additional display options. Plus, would rather have the Exclusive than not and with the price was a pleasant surprise.

If it was $350, I would have gone Reg...

Keeping it for additional display options. Plus, would rather have the Exclusive than not and with the price was a pleasant surprise.

If it was $350, I would have gone Reg...

The price was most definitely a motivating factor in ordering this.:D

Back