Keegan's Closet » UPDATE 12.15: TARS «

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The swing out arms a high quality touch. This is awesome, and your collection is great. I find myself coming back, and considering a set of Detolfs. Well done.

Amazing craftsmanship. One of the best 1/6 models I've seen.

Thanks so much! I'll pass along your compliments to the maker.

The swing out arms a high quality touch. This is awesome, and your collection is great. I find myself coming back, and considering a set of Detolfs. Well done.

Thanks dmpsk8! Detolfs are great, especially for 1/6.

Fantastically slick and classy collection, Keegan!

I LOVE the T.A.R.S. work of art. I would love to have a Hot Toys quality release of an "Interstellar" set of figures.

Please let you brother know that he did an amazing job. :clap

Fantastically slick and classy collection, Keegan!

I LOVE the T.A.R.S. work of art. I would love to have a Hot Toys quality release of an "Interstellar" set of figures.

Please let you brother know that he did an amazing job. :clap

Thanks! I'll let him know for sure!

That TARS sucks and I hate you:gah:

But seriously, that is an amazing piece of art.

You have some stunning pieces here mate. Loving the TARS and Paul from Dune.
TARS is stunning and your Brother is very talented. Does he take commissions??

Many thanks! I'll run it past him.

Fantastic collection! All those pieces are incredible, love Dream!

Thanks Nanuke73! I've always wanted to see more Vertigo stuff get made. Maybe someday...

I'm with you on that count! We can only hope...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus, that TARS is sick, even better than Fullmetal's version, with all the moving parts... did you ever ask your brother if he considers making these for sale? I'm sure there would be a lot of interested... I'm one for sure.

Great collection man! Would be cool if i was able to look at it up close. Do you have some custom figures in your collection. It looked like you did. If so, they look nice.

Back