• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KAUSTIK PLASTIK KP02A Body - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liuskusuma

Super Freak
Reaction score
KAUSTIK PLASTIK KP02A Body

FOR SALE:

Kaustik Plastik KP02A Body.

There is a color transfer from the clothing on the right trapz.

List Date: 1/31/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: KAUSTIK PLASTIK KP02A Body
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
sideshowcollectors-com

Re: KAUSTIK PLASTIK KP02A Body

Just curious, why does it cost $20.00 for shipping on everything you're selling? , like a head sculpt?

Seems high to me was intrested in body until I saw the shipping price.

$20 shipping is the minimum charge for 1kg shipping.
I ship from Indonesia. Sadly, the shipping cost to the other side is very high.

So yeah, even a head sculpt they calculate it as a $20 since it is the minimum.

For the boxed item like Gordon and all, Post Office charge for 4 kg, so $20 x 4, imagine that :(.
But I just put it @$50.

For the shipping cost that is already on the minimum, sadly there are not much room to wiggle, but send me an offer if you are interested I will try to consider some things.

For everything that I sell, I will listen to offer.

EDIT: For the Custom Figure such as FM Supes, I don't think I can ship it like I did with a loose body since there are more delicate parts that will easily breaks. However, I can still try to box it into a smaller box without compromising the safety.

So yeah, please send me an offer and let me work it out something, either trying to reduce the shipping or take it out on the value of the goods itself.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Back