Kaustik KP03 or world box body?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devinchiart

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Well I'm wondering if you guys have had either the KP03 or the worldbox body in hand
And what is the best of them?
Are they durable and well proportioned?
I'm looking for a William cutting from gangs of new you style body.

Both are good. WB is more for average size guys. The KP03 has a real beefy torso.

So I were to use my ttm19 from my Daryl Dixon for my mr cutting and the kaustic for Daryl?
Or use the world box for mr cutting?
Other than that I was going to get the hot toys indiana jones body

Prolly a KP01 if you can find one. Daryl isn't a muscular character at all. But the WB would also be fine. It is a TTM19 knockoff.

mb1.jpg

Prolly a KP01 if you can find one. Daryl isn't a muscular character at all. But the WB would also be fine. It is a TTM19 knockoff.

View attachment 104024

They look great , was considering the Hitfigure body but the arms look purple.
Why are these so hard too find?
Is the Indiana jones a TTM19 body?
The world box is £50.00 in UK , the KP is about £38.00 headless and the Indiana is £40.00 but with no feet or hands

I don't think it is hard to find, just a older release.

Indy is on the TTM19.

:) just bought the world box as I noticed the thighs are thinner than the type19 so should look good.
Worked out at £45.00 posted which is still a tad expensive but the Indy does not come with feet or hands , also I like how close the hands are to the wrists on the world box body.
Hope the skin tone is right though as the is a version with a Shane head and the skin looks very dark.

Again thank you very much for you input:hi5:

I'm sure you can find some matching hands and such. If not just weather him up a bit. Daryl isn't squeaky clean.

Back