Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Kaustic plastic should continue with there source material . ROMAN BASED FIGURES. They are from Rome anyway . That's there specialty .

The sculpt is 99% ready! We just need to add some final details on hairs, and we can print it, paint and start pre orders!

headwork6.jpg

Any News kp if the clothes Blister set starting to ship out to retailers yet ?

Or how long of a Delay are we Looking at!!

Thanks in ADVANCE :)

I love KP stuff but they can't compete with ACI. Nor should they have to. ACI releases 5 products to KP's one. But KP can only produce so many Romans.

I think KP should let ACI produce TV Vikings that have little historical accuracy and make some "enemies of Rome."

Give us a Gaul or a Celt that is well researched and it will sell.

Yes there was some pics of the Gaul up ages ago but no word since. I've been waiting patiently for it and hoping it will be announced soon. Prototype pieces looked wonderful.

This standard head / Wallace . Isn't up for preorder yet . The deluxe package you ordered comes with screaming head and the other Hamish head as a option .

Kaustic Plastik any update on the Alternate Head ? Painted yet?? When will it be up for pre-order ?

Thanks

Thought these where due beginning of January -im waiting and paid for the clothing blister pack...

Any updates kp would be much appreated -----thankyou

When i order the dlx version, how many head I'm going to get? Two or three?

Back