Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered the Deluxe set with Collectible Kitbash. :duff

Definitely make more figures from Braveheart, Kaustic. I will get them all.

Last edited:
Looks fantastic. Of course I went all out and bought the iminime version a couple months ago :monkey4

Did you get the DX set (with metal sword/wooden shield)?

I went all out as well a few months ago - acquired the DX and Regular set and also own all 4 of the different Iminime headsculpts. Spent more than I wanted to but the Iminime figure brings me joy whenever I see it displayed on my shelf - so totally worth it.

This Kaustic Plastik is priced competitively enough where I don't mind investing more towards additional Braveheart figures to my collection/obsession.

Just ordered the Deluxe set with Collectible Kitbash. :duff

Definitely make more figures from Braveheart, Kaustic. I will get them all.

What online store did you end up ordering from?

I saw another poster earlier listed several to choose from.

Did you get the DX set (with metal sword/wooden shield)?

I went all out as well a few months ago - acquired the DX and Regular set and also own all 4 of the different Iminime headsculpts. Spent more than I wanted to but the Iminime figure brings me joy whenever I see it displayed on my shelf - so totally worth it.

This Kaustic Plastik is priced competitively enough where I don't mind investing more towards additional Braveheart figures to my collection/obsession.

I just bought the regular set, you have a great positive attitude about this. I always get bummed out when I spend money on a custom to only find a more affordable version release shortly after.

For everybody: Standard and Deluxe box set comes with our standard KP04 body (as our Legion of Rome releases)
The body features 8 hands and two different arms.
One pair with double elbow. One pair standard muscular.
The Arms are very very easy to plug in and plug out.
So you can switch arms as your wish.
I thought you meant (posted earlier) one pair of arms were jointed, & the other pair were seamless.

So it's one pair double jointed, & one pair single jointed.

Lol I keep checking Timewalker and bbts for this to go on preorder. Bbts had the expansion pack go up but not the figure or the delux figure.

Ordered the blister kit still waiting for deluxe version at big bad toys or timewalker toys i may get 2 not risk missing this one.

Timewalker Toys has all three versions up for preorder.

Don't know why BBTS is lagging behind.
:sancho
Ordered!:yess: the Deluxe STOKED to have a BRAVEHEART coming great price 200 for the deluxe delivered.:yess: cant wait Hellz yea!

Last edited:
Back