Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaaaasss!!! Been waiting for this, def past my expectations. Can't wait, thanks for making this character available to us that couldn't get or afford a custom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELLZ YEA! :yess:I feel so bad for custom's peeps they spent a ton on this custom.I'm Stoked now to be able have this in my price range is Very , very cool! It's just 1 more reason if wait long enough custom's just not worth it , sorry. I understand the argument and wants to have your own original collection unlike everyone's. I also feel for the custom's artist but if it's a grail movie figure it will get made. Please we need a ROAD WARRIOR MAX next PLease after this Grail. Thank you Kaustic.:clap:clap:clap

HELLZ YEA! :yess:I feel so bad for custom's peeps they spent a ton on this custom.I'm Stoked now to be able have this in my price range is Very , very cool! It's just 1 more reason if wait long enough custom's just not worth it , sorry. I understand the argument and wants to have your own original collection unlike everyone's. I also feel for the custom's artist but if it's a grail movie figure it will get made. Please we need a ROAD WARRIOR MAX next PLease after this Grail. Thank you Kaustic.:clap:clap:clap

Don't feel bad For Custom Peeps!:lol Custom > This version :wink1:

The only thing bugging me is the arm joints. A seamless rubber one or arms similar to the HT Perseus would be great.

This box comes with KP04 body.
It features 8 hands and two DIFFERENT arms.
One pairs of double elbow arms and one pair of muscular arms (similar to ht ttm19 style)
;)

I love both head sculpts. I'm going to order at least two of the deluxe versions. I hope these are up for preorder soon. :viking

Well once again very happy you guy's are doing GREAT WORK KAUSTIC ! A instant buy and hope for more release's cant wait to buy. Thank you again.:clap:clap:clap

Back