Kaustic Plastik - William - Scottish Highlander - 1300 AD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great KP! What are the chances of you guys offering both a blue war paint and non war paint version of this head sculpt?

I believe that is the plan from what I have read back in this thread. Sculpt is really looking nice. Really excited for this.

We will release both of them, with or without the war paint! :)

Kaustic Plastik , fantastic, you guys are going out way beyond other companies, you guys read the forums and the feedback and put in the extra work for the customers , cant wait for my order to arrive and ready for both extra heads as well , bravo

Yup, I have to echo the above sentiments: love the interaction; Fabio's willingness to listen to feedback and input.

I will order both extra head sculpts as well!!

Looking awesome! I pre ordered the DX and will pick up an extra sculpt!!!

It's time for a new weekly update! :)
We are adding details!! :)

headwork4.jpg

Of Course not.
This is an EXPANSION headsculpt.
Will be sold separately.
In the box you pre ordered you will find the headsculpt featured in the photo session.

Would it be possible if we were ofered a choice of either one of sculpts we prefered? I don't need two sculpts for one figure and this second one is much better. Why not let us make a choise of the sculpt we want? The cost to the company who sells this should be the same so I don't see why they would be against it. These figures are expensive as it is, I just don't see the logic of selling an extra sculpt (which everybody prefers) separately besides drainig extra money from our pockets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back