Kaustic Plastik - PREVIEW 2014!!! New Pictures page 13!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik - PREVIEW 2014!!!

to me the forearms look too big compared to the upper arms...

KP04A body will be our new base body for "The Legions of Rome" and "Enemies of Rome" line.
So we decided to get inspiration from some famous Roman statues.
Expecially from
HerculesFarnese01.jpeg

This Hercules coming from Terme di Caracalla (Frigidarium) in Rome, show us what was the image of "power" in the Roman mind.

Every culture have a different kind of vision of human beauty.

Anyway keep also in mind that prototypes are made considering some restriction that Injection can have, depending on kind of plastic it change the kind of restriction of plastic, and our body come with 3 different kind of injection plastic (ABS, PVC, RUBBER)

After the test injection we will show the exact proportion of the body ;)

Attachments

• HerculesFarnese01.jpeg
    HerculesFarnese01.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 533

Ehm.. No..
KP04A the new body is a Medium Size body, around 30cm.

We have already our taller body kind (31,5 cm) and is KP02A.
Is arriving in restock worldwide in this month.

Fabio,

Will Hot Toy extenders work on the new body? I plan to use the body in a Man of Steel custom and want to make him taller than 11.8 inches (30 cm). I have every version of KP figures but I think this will be my favorite.

Fabio,

Will Hot Toy extenders work on the new body? I plan to use the body in a Man of Steel custom and want to make him taller than 11.8 inches (30 cm). I have every version of KP figures but I think this will be my favorite.

No my friend :(
As you can see the Legs pegs of KP04A are similar to pegs of KP01A.
Not easy to add an extender here.

The only way you have is make some kind of custom change on the legs using some putty.
A bit of extra work for you if you like to make like this!

Oh man! That is too cool... can't wait to see more of this XXL project :rock :rock :rock

It's time to show some extra picture of the upcoming XXL Set 1 project! ;)
This time not blurred! ;)

I hope you will like it!

xxl1-4.jpg

Conan: You killed my mother! You killed my father, you killed my people! You took my father's sword... ah -
[Rexor twists his arm]
Thulsa Doom: Ah. It must have been when I was younger. There was a time, boy, when I searched for steel, when steel meant more to me than gold or jewels.
Conan: The riddle... of steel.
Thulsa Doom: Yes! You know what it is, don't you boy? Shall I tell you? It's the least I can do. Steel isn't strong, boy, flesh is stronger! Look around you. There, on the rocks; a beautiful girl. Come to me, my child...
[coaxes the girl to jump to her death]
Thulsa Doom: That is strength, boy! That is power! What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!

Awesome update Fabio!

Sweet. Is this going to be a full figure??

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Will be a kit with an Headsculpt + Full set of Dress + Weapon in high quality metal.

The set will fit Hot Toys TTM20 or KP02A kind of body.

Back