Kaustic Plastik - New Scottish Warrior?? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take all my money! Medieval Kurgan, Ramirez, Modern Connor, Duncan... you make them, I'll buy them.

I am buying everything from Highlander. Go for it!

but cleary this is Scottish Warrior, not highlander. I doubt they will print the name Connor on the box.

fyi there is already 2 Connor figures by sideshow.

because they will print "Conner". everybody does that today! :gah:

Everybody does in China..... We are an European Company... So a bit different laws ;)
On the box we will not print Connor or Conner or nothing like this.

It's a Scottish Lord, and it will be named Scottish Lord on the box.

Everybody does in China..... We are an European Company... So a bit different laws ;)
On the box we will not print Connor or Conner or nothing like this.

It's a Scottish Lord, and it will be named Scottish Lord on the box.

welp you lose 20% potential sales just because Conner was not printed on the box.

not joking at all. Morale justice folks will start screaming about it.

but i really hope you can do a "Coney" & "Dunkin" modern version. but i guess you guys focus more on medieval stuffs?

Awesome news. A Kurgan in his medieval battle armour with the skull helm would be a huge seller I reckon as it's never been made in 1/6 before.

you want a Kurgan, then you'll need his horse, R&D will drive the cost up alot, so if you really want Kurgan, we hope you can make 3 purchase of Scottish Warrior as a way to support the company.

btw it'd be better to use "I'm can be the One and Only", coz There can be only one is too obvious, works in China, might be a problem in Europe.

Connor, Conner, Khaner, Konner, or Konnor. I don't care what you call him, just do a little more on the head sculpt, (it's really close but a little off) and I'm in. This is one of my favorite movies ever. And only Highlander II doesn't count. ;)
I also noticed the sword says, "MacLeod" so write whatever you want on the box.
Ryan

Connor, Conner, Khaner, Konner, or Konnor. I don't care what you call him, just do a little more on the head sculpt, (it's really close but a little off) and I'm in. This is one of my favorite movies ever. And only Highlander II doesn't count. ;)
I also noticed the sword says, "MacLeod" so write whatever you want on the box.
Ryan

oh you just pointed out something important for the licensor to go about, now they have to change the spelling to MacCloud. like Apple & iCloud.

Thank you guys for the feedback and support.
Pre order will start this week on our all partners.
I think it will be a success so, this will open the possibility of extra items about the same kind ;)

Ooh instant PO as soon as I work out where to do so!

(Adding my own contribution to the wishlist of figures, Methos! Please please please please Methos.)

Back