[Kato Work] My Corbra Commander project for Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
20121101_173658.jpg

_MG_2105.JPG

_MG_2108.JPG

3.png

1.png

2.png

4.png

Last edited:
hopefully they will credit you when they reveal full specs! Looks great!

Heh, in that shot he's wearing Vader gloves.

Beautiful work Kato.

i will defintely be getting this for sure!!!!....but i somehow think that the helmet that ASH made is actually better then this one!!!

i will defintely be getting this for sure!!!!....but i somehow think that the helmet that ASH made is actually better then this one!!!

I am in no way able to or talented to do any of this but I would say that the helmet ashkanls made the lines are too drastic for me But since looking up ashkanls Helmet and having never seen it before I would say it at least looks nothing like a "Darth Vader" helmet so in my opinion it looks way better than the sideshow prototype helmet.

I would be more of a fan of something along these lines

Very cool!!! And I love this photo, because here he looks like real person!
1.png

I agree..... I really love these two more so as I think these really show Kato's work and this is the first time I have seen or heard of Kato but thankful I have:) I really hope the sideshow commanders suit looks as good as this and their commander looks as good in it as this as kato's picture really look more realistic and "human" than most if not all of the sideshow pre-order pictures.

Back