[Kato Work] Levis 1953 501 jeans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James Dean was wearing Lee 101 jean... not Levis 501 :wave

I know, Riders if I remember correctly but these would still look nicer than anything else out there at the moment! Brando apparently wore Lee too, not Levi. :hi5:

EDIT: Found these two lines!

James Dean appeared in 'Giant' and Marlon Brando appeared in The Wild One', both wearing Lee jeans.

Both Levi's and Lee jeans sites right now boast that deceased actors Marlon Brando and James Dean wore their jeans in their movies.

I am pretty sure James Dean wore them in RWAC and Giant and Brando wore them in The Wild One :wave

Hi Kato, will you sell this as set or only the jeans? The chain will be included? Do you have a price yet fot this?
Cheers my friend

Kato is it still possible to get the trucker denim jacket on page 1?

this one ( Levis 70505-0217)?
_MG_2576.JPG

Looks amazing Kato what body are these tailored to? Narrow shoulder TTM-18?

None of my work will fit for TTM-18, it is namely narrow shoulder but it has the biggest shoulder width and it is wrong proportion! Even Hottoy stop using this body now!

The body used in the picture is TTM-22 with modification :

1. The chest is replaced with TTM-21,
2. The core is lengthened by 0.7cm
3. the inner thigh is padded to increase the thickness.

This jacket will also fit for TTM-19 body, but you better slim up the upper arm as it is to muscular !

What will be the price of each item? Or will you sell it as a set? When will you declare the prices?

What will be the price of each item? Or will you sell it as a set? When will you declare the prices?

1953 501 Jeans : USD150
70505 jacket : USD250

all are washed with shaped /crinkle effect ==> "honeycombs and whiskers "

Back